Harmonic Trading - page 292

I do not know where your cypher

Files:
tg4refd.gif  41 kb
gr.gif  33 kb

poruchik:
I do not know where your cypher

That's the one poruchik, the top one is it, but it doesn't show in my version of ZUP. If I use only 1 ZUP on default setting 4, I get nothing show and if I change to 0 I get a Bearish Crab.

The version is ZUP_v110_poruchik DR1 with nothing changed except CustomPattern

What are your settings that show the Cypher?

cheers

honkin

No sorry, I just realised you are on a weekly. My chart was H4 and there is a valid Cypher there.

B is a 0.382 retracement of XA

C is a 1.414 extension of XA

D is 0.786 retracement of XC

The PRZ still contained the pattern, but it was not detected. Yes it actually went further than the 0.786 retracement, but this is not an exact science. That's why there is a PRZ and not 1 particular point. Price reversed before structure at X. In fact the reversal was at the 1.618 extension of BC, which is fine by me.

regards

honkin

Files:
eurusd_7.gif  74 kb

Files:
ht6.png  70 kb

I'm not really sure what your problem is mate. I asked a civilised question about your indicator and you chose to be rude and obnoxious. The question related to YOUR indicator and its failure to display a VALID pattern. And you are wrong about the ration for AC. It is 1.27 to 1.414 not 1.13 to 1.414. Ask the people at Triple Threat Trading who actually discovered this pattern. The guy's name is Darren Oglesbee.

Your indicator did NOT display this Cypher pattern BEFORE the break of the 0.786 retracement. Since I cannot delete candles, the only picture I could show is of current price action.

I know the ratios and the pattern I drew was valid at the time I drew it.

And you know what, I reckon I am much better doing it manually anyway, so thank you for nothing!

Used to be a time when forums were frequented by friendly people. Now it seems that if you ask the wrong thing, you get nothing but rudeness

To you laziness to draw normal drawing.

Why I should download and ornament it what to understand about what you speak?

++++++++++++++++++

XC= 1.272 OR 1.414 XA

Files:
btttr.gif  86 kb

question

Poruchik

please tell me as:

What images do you explain ZUP_v80

thank you

I use ZUP 120

120-80=40

I do not remember

Thanks

Thank you very much you helped

poruchik:
To you laziness to draw normal drawing.

Why I should download and ornament it what to understand about what you speak?

++++++++++++++++++

XC= 1.272 OR 1.414 XA

Maybe because you might learn something. Just because you and your little indicator cannot see the Cypher on the chart does not make it a reality.

Just remember who it was who first got personal here in this forum!

Just so you know, I just emailed the man who discovered the Cypher pattern and believe me I would take his word over a rude last word freak like yourself.

To let you know, this is the ONLYtime a Cypher pattern becomes invalidated - and this is a direct quote from the man who discovered the pattern........"The only time the pattern becomes invalid is when the market stops us out." So a close beyond the 0.786 does NOT make the pattern invalid.

He went on to say "as the designer of the pattern, I can tell you that most of the people talking about the Cypher haven’t been through the training and don’t really know what they’re talking about." I think he means you mate!

Why don't you just keep taking other people's ideas and try and make the best of it.

Time to go away and play with your little inaccurate indicators.

Reason: