Harmonic Trading - page 447

darrenmkn:
ok on gbpcad 4hr, this is with ZUP 55

it doesnt cover the previous high on 4hr

Below is zup 53 + 5-0 new by porichuk

U notice it goes back a bit further to get the previous high

I went to the daily on ZUP 55 to get the previous high but it missed the point highlight by blue dot, so the pattern was a gartley but may be forming into a bat..but its not showing

Thanks

Because darren,

while zupwsv55 uses a fibonacci deviation of %5

extern double FibonacciDeviation =0.05;

extern double LegLengthDeviation = 0.05;

extern double TimeDeviation = 0.10;

zup 53 + 5-0 uses a fibonacci deviation of %50

extern double FibonacciDeviation =0.5;

extern double LegLengthDeviation =0.5;

extern double TimeDeviation = 0.10;

If i were you, I would never use a fibonacci deviation more than %7 = 0.07

The only difference (except default deviations) between my original wsv53 and wsv 53 5-0 new is,

poruchik has changed the code of 5-0 to a reciprocal based one that I've described here. But the code is not %100 percent correct, so I've completed and corrected the code and shared it here with zup_v113wsv55.

You'll understand the subject better if you read the post #4391 send by "poruchik" @ https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588 ,

and my answer post #4411 @ https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

If you increase the fibonacci deviation (equivalent is ExtDeltaGartley & ExtDeltaStrongGartley in standart zups) , I can assure you indicator would detect & find lots of patterns that couldn't find before but do you really trust what it finds and open trades.

My humble advice is, never use a fib deviation more than % 7.

Personally I use maximum deviation %5 (default value in wsv versions) for fibonacci ratio deviations.

Maybe 38.2 fibonacci level should be set for a first target for more secure trading.

Files:
s_28.png  83 kb
s1_10.png  74 kb
s2_14.png  77 kb

grandaevus:
If you increase the fibonacci deviation (equivalent is ExtDeltaGartley & ExtDeltaStrongGartley in standart zups) , I can assure you indicator would detect & find lots of patterns that couldn't find before but do you really trust what it finds and open trades.

Personally I use maximum deviation %5 (default value in wsv versions) for fibonacci ratio deviations.

Thanks for the reply. I understand what your saying. I have found the patterns on ZUP 53+5.0

not very accurate compared to your ZUP. So i will take your advise and stick with ZUP 55, been tradting with ZUP 53 for the past week and been very profitable on 15min, and larger timeframes. Definitely the best one by far. Thanks for your hard work..

One more thing grandeavus, mentioned what your tp1 is. What is your tp2 and tp3(if you have one)?

Hola Ryu Shin can you post updated template and zup use.

Thank you so much.

forexpro4.5:
Hola Ryu Shin can you post updated template and zup use. Thank you so much.

I will after checking and testing. I created a new one during weekend so I wanna test it on live.

what about breaking eaven at 38.2 and tp at 61.8?

Bearish Navarro 200 on GbpUsd H4 (max deviation %5)

Files:
gbpusdh4_1.png  51 kb

grandaevus:

Boys, could you please write your fibonacci deviation settings (equivalent is ExtDeltaGartley & ExtDeltaStrongGartley in standard zups) when you share your trading setups.

Because even an %1 = 0.01 increase in deviation makes a great difference in pattern finding.

For the last time, let me give you an example to show effects of increasing fibonacci deviations.

Gartley Pattern.

XD fib retracement should be 0.786

%5 deviation

0.7467 < fib ratio < 0.8253 is considered as 0.786

%10 deviation

0.7074 < fib ratio < 0.8646 is considered as 0.786

%20 deviation

0.6288 < fib ratio < 0.9432 is considered as 0.786

As you can see, when deviation increases, range also increases, so the probability of detecting patterns also increases, but unfortunately accuracy & reliability decreases geometrically.

Files:
Reason: