Harmonic Zigzags - page 27

Replay

Guyver:
Hi Pucio, What does exactly this QTA do? harmonic patterns in separate window?

As William Gann said that time is more important than price or that time rules price, QTA indiacator searches for time when or where swing could happen. QTA uses Fibo Time Zone. When Fibo Time Zones from QTA indicators overlap the possible swing can be.

Pucio:
As William Gann said that time is more important than price or that time rules price, QTA indiacator searches for time when or where swing could happen. QTA uses Fibo Time Zone. When Fibo Time Zones from QTA indicators overlap the possible swing can be.

I see, Interesting thanks for explanation.

Pucio:

Is the QTA indicator posted around here anywhere?

Also...I am having trouble with my ZUP77 indicator...it doesn't show anything on the chart.

RickW00716:
Is the QTA indicator posted around here anywhere? Also...I am having trouble with my ZUP77 indicator...it doesn't show anything on the chart.

Hi:

Repository link ,

look for QTA: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Linuxser:
Hi:

Repository link ,

look for QTA: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Thank you...I looked but it wasn't there...just a picture of a chart with it.

RickW00716:
Thank you...I looked but it wasn't there...just a picture of a chart with it.

14. QTA indicators (quick time analyzer) by nen:

- QTA_v2 is on this post.

- QTA_v3 is on this post.

15. Search_patterns indicator is on this post.

Pucio:
3 QTA in seperate window. Good Luck. Pucio

Hi Pucio!

I downloaded the template you provided, but only can display 1 zigzag. Any problem with my settings?

Thanks!

Replay

RickW00716:
Is the QTA indicator posted around here anywhere? Also...I am having trouble with my ZUP77 indicator...it doesn't show anything on the chart.

ZUP_v77 has many function to show up. Write here please what you want ZUP_v77 to show you, than I will give you here the settings.

Replay

wltien:
Hi Pucio!

I downloaded the template you provided, but only can display 1 zigzag. Any problem with my settings?

Thanks!

3 QTA in separate window you can see clearly only on D1, W1 level. Sometimes to see all 3 QTA together it's necessary to reduce the MT4 window size as much as possible. It is because, separate window has problem with indicators that have very big algorithm.

Fibo Time Zone of MT4

If you do not like QTA than simply use Fibo Time Zone from your MT4 to look for time swing on the chart. If they overlap when you placed them from special point of retracement the possible swing can be in this place. It is the same rule as with price. Simply do it manually.

Files:
geometria_8.gif  23 kb
Reason: