Harmonic Trading - page 288

poruchik:
Nen rename patterns, see #2816

yup got it thanks, reading the attached doc,

updated to 120! awesome, thanks!!!

1 question; so you need 2x z120 to get abcd/5-0 to show with all patterns (=0) to show both same time? (you can turn off abcd to show the other patterns if any on)?

edit; ok i got it;) can have 2 anyway with different search max's

zup

hi im using zup 116 to 120 any suggestion for the green line i already know what equilibrium and reaction line used for but there is a new green line.?

kostasp:
hi im using zup 116 to 120 any suggestion for the green line i already know what equilibrium and reaction line used for but there is a new green line.?

vector mirro trend set to 0 or 1 to remobe

zup

zigflip:
vector mirro trend set to 0 or 1 to remobe

ok isee but the most time it is used as asupport and r too.i mean do you know the idea behind draw this.for example equil is x to b from gartley and reaction lines come from action lines below gartley what about the green line?thanks for your reply

kostasp:
ok isee but the most time it is used as asupport and r too.i mean do you know the idea behind draw this.for example equil is x to b from gartley and reaction lines come from action lines below gartley what about the green line?thanks for your reply

just from what i see on chart it is formed from the opposite 2 corners of PRZ box, that is determined at each pattern, and shows ideal reflection of price action if pattern holds

you can draw channel paralell with mirro vector, if you think it helps, ie patterns continuation fails after channel is broken

zup 76 has no big text

Files:

2x nen stars to include ABCD as well:

Files:
jgjf.png  285 kb

zigflip:
just from what i see on chart it is formed from the opposite 2 corners of PRZ box, that is determined at each pattern, and shows ideal reflection of price action if pattern holds

ok i see ill guess i have to monitor it for a while thank you for your reply

Reason: