Harmonic Trading - page 278

Latest ZUP

Hi Everyone,

I see so many ZUP indicators on post #1 and have some questions:

a) Is V 110 the latest one, incorporating modifictions & improvements which supercede all previous versions?

b) If the above is true, why still post previous versions, if they are inferior to the latest?

Grateful if someone could please give some advice.

Regards,

Mike

blott203:
Hi Everyone,

I see so many ZUP indicators on post #1 and have some questions:

a) Is V 110 the latest one, incorporating modifictions & improvements which supercede all previous versions?

b) If the above is true, why still post previous versions, if they are inferior to the latest?

Grateful if someone could please give some advice.

Regards,

Mike

Each successive versions added more and more features, and for some users they may not want those additional features enabled (e.g. Andrew's Pitchfork with many lines cluttering the chart). It can be confusing for later comers to know what to turn on and what to turn off on latest versions. Also, there are companion indicators like WRR_ZUP_INFO_v02 which for some reasons don't work on latest versions. So in this case I have to go back to v100 in order to make use of WRR_ZUP_INFO_v02, since it broke after v101 onwards. There are other reasons too of course.

bstay2:
Each successive versions added more and more features, and for some users they may not want those additional features enabled (e.g. Andrew's Pitchfork with many lines cluttering the chart). It can be confusing for later comers to know what to turn on and what to turn off on latest versions. Also, there are companion indicators like WRR_ZUP_INFO_v02 which for some reasons don't work on latest versions. So in this case I have to go back to v100 in order to make use of WRR_ZUP_INFO_v02, since it broke after v101 onwards. There are other reasons too of course.

Hi bstay,

I had a suspicion that might be the case. Like my mobile phone; I only use it for making calls, not cooking the dinner LOL!

So, in your opinion, which is the most accurate version, without too many whistles and gongs to get in the way? I heard V86 is quite adequate?

Mike

Hi blott203,

I see so many ZUP indicators on post #1

ZUP indicator (with many versions) was developed inside Onix forex forum by the coder namely Nen and the moderator of Onix forum namely Poruchik, and their teams. All of them are the members of our forum.

Just for information.

blott203:
Hi bstay,

I had a suspicion that might be the case. Like my mobile phone; I only use it for making calls, not cooking the dinner LOL!

So, in your opinion, which is the most accurate version, without too many whistles and gongs to get in the way? I heard V86 is quite adequate?

Mike

v86 is good enough. I learned harmonic patterns trading from Derek Frey and we were using this version in 2010. Then I just kept up with the version changes but stopped updating at v100 because that's the last version workable with WRR_ZUP_INFO_v02 indicator and I didn't need the extras in the latest versions now at v110.

When you are ready to play with other features then come back to download the version you want, which pretty much answered your questions why so many versions are available. Each release note will explain the changes which you should read instead of assuming they are merely updates or bug fixes. Example, for v86.

newdigital:
Hi blott203,

ZUP indicator (with many versions) was developed inside Onix forex forum by the coder namely Nen and the moderator of Onix forum namely Poruchik, and their teams. All of them are the members of our forum.

Just for information.

HI ND,

Ok, thanks for that. So am I correct in assuming that the latest version (whichever that is) is the best/most accurate, and I can simple turn on/off any features I don't need?

Mike

blott203:
HI ND,

Ok, thanks for that. So am I correct in assuming that the latest version (whichever that is) is the best/most accurate, and I can simple turn on/off any features I don't need?

Mike

Mike just try it out, they are just small changes each time, the patterns for gartley/butterfly, etc, are still the same

it makes no difference, just added a few options through the versions

for the shapes you need no11 on one of the first settings options - Extindicator =11

zigflip:
Mike just try it out, they are just small changes each time, the patterns for gartley/butterfly, etc, are still the same

it makes no difference, just added a few options through the versions

for the shapes you need no11 on one of the first settings options - Extindicator =11

Hi Zigflip,

Many thanks for that bit of info. Which version is the latest one; I can't keep up with them!

Mike

Pattern recognition master

Pattern recognition master.

That is more:

Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3 indicator is on this post.

Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3a indicator is on this post: added code for 5 digit brokers and the refreshing problem it had should be fixed.

Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3.1 indicator is on this post. It is the version with alerts.

Reason: