Harmonic Trading - page 290

zup pattern alerts

hello to all!

thx for this powerfull indicator! but i have the problem that i dont get pattern alerts, if an new patterns is on the chart. if comes an new zigzag, the alert works. i get only pattern alerts if i change the timeframe. any idea why?

another idea: would i be possible that zup write a pattern ino in a csv file using the format from korhamonics, so it could be possible to use korsigmonitor for an pattern overview on different timeframes?

thx a lot!

Hi All,

I have been following this thread with great interest, and have adopted to this type of trading. I must say that since I have been using harmonic patterns trading my trading results have been great. I have also learnt to be disciplined which I lacked, No Pattern, no Trading.

With this small note I just wanted to say Thank you to the more experienced members within this forum and I'm greatfull for what they are willing to share to newbies like myself. This really is a GREAT place to be, Trading Harmonically.

Introduction

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. Ive have been looking for a forum that has a committed thread on harmonics. Finally i have found one. Look forward to learning more here. IS it fine for me to post my own attempts at constructing patterns on charts? I am hoping for some guidance on building a trade plan with Carney methods at the core of the plan.

All the best for trading next week.

Snork

Citizen Snork:
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. Ive have been looking for a forum that has a committed thread on harmonics. Finally i have found one. Look forward to learning more here. IS it fine for me to post my own attempts at constructing patterns on charts? I am hoping for some guidance on building a trade plan with Carney methods at the core of the plan.

All the best for trading next week.

Snork

Hi Citizen,

Carney's books opened my mind about harmonic trading....but were Robert Myner's books that teach me trading a corection ABC harmonically in price and time....

Mod 120_________

Thank you another time!!!

So....this morning 5 o'clock european time :

eurusd chart H1 setup 9 demark (time) and a beautiful divergence STOC 5-3-3

bullish BUTTERFLY 15M (PRICE)

I WAS SLEEPING......

ZUP v120 compared to ZUP v95

poruchik:
Mod 120_________

What's the difference with Mod 120 to ZUP v95?

I know this is an obvious question, but, what are the advantages of ZUP v120 compared to ZUP v95? I've been successful using the latter (v95).

Freemason:
What's the difference with Mod 120 toZUP v95?

You may use windows 95

I really missed my Pentium 1 with Windows 95

This is most stable and most reliable PC with software.

Look Out For The Bulls

Well well well look at what we have here, everybody! {*____*}

Files:
ah_2.gif  45 kb
Reason: