Harmonic Trading - page 232

David Michaels:
just a quick note to say thanks to Nen and all the rest for the great spirit and the support offered here. Nen thank you for sharing your talent, you are good. Pucio new digital and the rest of the gang, keep up the great work. I'll do what I can to share.

All the Best,

David

Operation became with all the heart. It was very interesting. Unfortunately, human nonsense can destroy kind undertakings.

That bullet will look better with your name

hi everbody...hope all is fine...

I have some harmonic drawing on gold daily chart and i would like to have your advice....it seems it is a BUY...and after checking on smaller time frames i found oversold area have been reached and strong BUY signals have been emerged...is it a real BUY signal on the daily chart with initial target 100% fibo and then 161%..?????? thanks in advance for your reply[/SIZE]

Files:
gold.gif  23 kb

heh, and Angelina Jolie with me very nice

Indicator

ahmedfouad:
hi everbody...hope all is fine... I have some harmonic drawing on gold daily chart and i would like to have your advice....it seems it is a BUY...and after checking on smaller time frames i found oversold area have been reached and strong BUY signals have been emerged...is it a real BUY signal on the daily chart with initial target 100% fibo and then 161%..?????? thanks in advance for your reply[/SIZE]

what harmonic indicator did u use.i belief thats a strong buy for me

poruchik:

Poruchik, me "the last cartridge" Talex-a interests helps with trade.

And what results from its usage?

You are interest, but I say results

Where is logic?

shall we celebrate the GOLD buy signal..?!

ayour2a:
what harmonic indicator did u use.i belief thats a strong buy for me

thanks pal for your reply....i didn't use an indicator for this drawing..i am using zup 60 but it always bring the harmonic when it is already done....this one i used my imagination for it to predict earlier the movement from C to D...

got it...!? so you agree with me it is a BUY...!? interesting...!!!

best regards,

ahmed

Thx alot to this thread who open me to harmonic trading!

Can anyone who know the subject can tell me witch best ZUP or harmonic indicators you use, or combine. One that include AB=CD and 5-0 pattern as the info about pattern diplay?!

Also, how can display pitchfork, i never saw Zup plot any pitchfork!

Thx alor again!

HarmonicTrader.com - "The Harmonic Trader" .pdf

Files: