Harmonic Trading - page 241

It is famous russian song about Argentina Jamaica (5 : 0). The song is very sorrowful one in reggae style of music. Very famous well-known song in Russia.

i need help. when i use as zup series indicator(like zup 67) i could not see it on chart. i check the indicator list it is there but no show on chart.

why?

when you place the indicator on the chart...... you have to check off 'Allow Dll Import' on the 'Common' tab

Files:

hello to all

thanx alot for this topic

i love to enter from C Point with small stop lose

can any help me and give me indicator can show the C point

look like 1 2 3 pattern but i need indicator stronger than 1 2 3 pattern becoz its always give me wrong C Point

and thanx alot

hello...

i newbie and come back this forum...

Ew

poruchik:

Thank you)

But ZUP is work nen and song

Argentina-Jamayka - 5:0 - Chaif (Чайф) - see here video YouTube - ЧайФ - Аргентина - Ямайка - 5:0

Hello poruchik

Do you use EW?

I think if we add EW to zup will be great

Thank you)

But ZUP is work nen and song

Argentina-Jamayka - 5:0 - Chaif (Чайф) - see here video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA5KzPGnoy8&feature=related

Gartley Reversal?

padamfx:
I have the instuctions on how to use the older versions of Zup v30 but, with the new editions to Zup v45 where can I get the instructions in english. All the directions are in russian or something. Help unlock the great potential of this indicator.

Also can someone help find the instruction for the Gartley Reversal Auto.

Gartley Reversal Auto indicator posted now.

Your post does not include the .EX4 file. Do you have that and could you post it? Thanks

Reason: