Harmonic Trading - page 50

ziko123
ziko123  

so this is a setup which touched the 23% fibo @1.6644, stoploss @ 1.6525, target , target 1.6850

Ramin
Ramin  

Thanks Ziko.

dawsondawson
dawsondawson  
ttt123:
Guys, what kind of software do you use?

What's that program which paint the bullish and bearish patterns like that?

REGARDS

i had a similar questions too...i think i just figured it out...goto insert then shapes then triangle then plot your three points of your triangle...

camisa
camisa  

kamyar, what do you use for entry at D point?

at the probable retracements as per the rules?

sashazz
sashazz  

Hi magpie,

i am very interested in your postings. i agree that rsi is good for showing when the retracement is over.

i downloaded your T3 and copied it into experts, but nothing happen. i think i am using the last build, so i don't know what is wrong with me.

maybe you have more detailed description of your method, or you can explain to me a little more about how you use it?

i would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

Foreverold
Foreverold  
ziko123:
I'm still trying a proper enter/exit strategy for these patterns,

u will c I'm painting the CD Fibo level to guide me for the entry/exit

enter trade at the 23.6% fibo, stoploss at the 0% fibo, target profit at the 61.8% fibo, move stop to break even when reaching 50% fibo.

so every trade has a 2:1 reward/risk ratio

if 50% of the trades are wins and 50% losses then we end up winning coz of the 2:1 reward/risk ratio

Ziko,

I'll give you a hint, for longer timeframes such as hourly, use an indicator like MACD then check for divergence. Enter only at fiblevels and with luck the entry should be confirmed by a reversal bar, such as a doji, or hammer.

Most setups on the hourly charts will have divergence.

ziko123
ziko123  
Foreverold:
Ziko,

I'll give you a hint, for longer timeframes such as hourly, use an indicator like MACD then check for divergence. Enter only at fiblevels and with luck the entry should be confirmed by a reversal bar, such as a doji, or hammer.

Most setups on the hourly charts will have divergence.

Thanks,

Could you please post a chart showing this technique

Arta2015
Arta2015  

here are two probable Buy/sell opuurtunity

the 1st one

Arta2015
Arta2015  

2nd one is here

Foreverold
Foreverold  
ziko123:
Thanks, Could you please post a chart showing this technique

Ziko here is an example of divergencd and fiblevels on the usdjpy.

To keep the charts clear I only have the levels on the 2nd step.

In real time I would be plotting clusters at each step, 1,2,3.

But if a gartley, or butterfly jumped in I would be looking to change direction, especially with divergence.

I hope these help

Files:
divergence.jpg 145 kb
fibonacci2.jpg 155 kb