Harmonic Trading - page 589

ABC_RG_VV_zhig

abc_rg_vv_zhig.zip

Hello, Mladen. Please make me the indicator on the pattern "Folding meter Likhovidov"

Garry119:
Hello, Mladen. Please make me the indicator on the pattern "Folding meter Likhovidov"
This is no Harmonic Pattern. It is just some normal TLs. Since there are no good indicators for normal TLs, there will be no indicator for this so called pattern. Practice drawing TLs and after some time you'll be better than every indicator and you will find your "Folding Meter". It relies on the impuls waves (see Elliot Waves) 1, 3 and 5. 

anybody know how delete fibo lines on zup 148?i want to see just the pattern ....nothing else.many thanks

cypry_bubu:
anybody know how delete fibo lines on zup 148?i want to see just the pattern ....nothing else.many thanks

In section 2 set the second parameter 'Ext Hidden' to 0.

krelian99:

In section 2 set the second parameter 'Ext Hidden' to 0.

many many thanks !!!

krelian99:

ZUPp_v48 and TheHarmonicIndi. Dragons are easy to find

Hi Klelian,

Reading and searching for a chart pattern recognition indicator. I have been reading through this thread and noticed that the ZUP group of indicators are spelt as ZUP and ZUPP! What is the correct label.

Second, I am looking for an indicator that can identify flags, triangles, pennants etc apart from harmonics. Do you know one?

Thanks

krelian99:

ZigZags? AB=CD? Don't use that.

See here. But first step is a technical analysis for your S&R. After that you look for Harmonic Patterns. Indis should confirm. In a patterns can be some more smaller patterns.

Hi Krelian99, this is the indicator I am looking for - to identify price action chart patterns.

Got one?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Files:

Jozy:

Hi Krelian99, this is the indicator I am looking for - to identify price action chart patterns.

Got one?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

These chart patterns I drew manually. I have somewhere a quiet good one, but I don't use it (I'll search it). 

I don't draw them anymore - too lazy for that  :)  I see them in my mind (with some exercise you're better and more dynamic than any indicator could be), take the crosshairs and check position of the bars, volume and so on, keep them in mind shortly and trade or not. Double and triple Bottom/Top and SHS are typical reversal patterns, I guess they are more important the recognize.

Thank you Krelian99,

Very good advice. I am looking to combine my harmonic chart patterns with classic chart patterns to see if there is any relationship  between harmonics  and classic chart reversal and continuation patterns. That is the project!

Reason: