Harmonic Trading - page 585

come still. we will drink the Russian vodka or french cognac

poruchik:
come still. we will drink the Russian vodka or french cognac

sure will come there one day.sweet memories.

anyone has ever used the harmonic analyzer at theharmonic trader site? how it?

is there a guide to how to trade all these wonderful patterns? Like I really want to know where you put the SL, and where is the initial TP should be. I read somewhere that its based on the CD leg, but would love to get a response from someone here who is actually trading this

Thanks in advance

Every pattern has its own TPs and SL. You can use TheHarmonicIndi for this. Please forget the info about TP based on CD leg. Search the Fibo-levels on H4 and you'll see the TPs. The TPs of the individual pattern is just a small part of the price action history.

krelian99:
Every pattern has its own TPs and SL. You can use TheHarmonicIndi for this. Please forget the info about TP based on CD leg. Search the Fibo-levels on H4 and you'll see the TPs. The TPs of the individual pattern is just a small part of the price action history.

Interesting, I am trying to trade this on the D1 charts. I tried reading the info on the indicator but I am more lost that ever. It looks like a ferrari, but If I cant drive it

any and all help will be appreciated

Here are the instructions: TheHarmonicIndi Instructions - www.for-exe.com

Double click the letters X till D one by one and drag it in the near of possible points. Click the Draw buttom and it helps you. 'D Pro' is interesting to play, too.

Correct me if I am wrong,

so we use zup150, to find the setup, then we use the indicator you mention to verify?

sorry for the stupid questions, I just always liked harmonics, but have had a hell of a time to feel comfortable using it consistantly

No, ZUP150 and THI would mess up everything together. I use two charts. One for the technical analysis (TL, PA patterns and THI). The other one is for mathematical analysis (DZ RSX, DSS, DZ on Jurik and here also works ZUP148). You don't need to find the setup, you already have it. The hard part is to get a feeling with the TLs and the other PA patterns (double top/bottom, H&S, flags and so on). Combine it with harmonics and a momentum indicator (as RSX or SMI) and a stochastic derivate (DSS or stochastic). It is like an orchestra.

krelian99:
No, ZUP150 and THI would mess up everything together. I use two charts. One for the technical analysis (TL, PA patterns and THI). The other one is for mathematical analysis (DZ RSX, DSS, DZ on Jurik and here also works ZUP148). You don't need to find the setup, you already have it. The hard part is to get a feeling with the TLs and the other PA patterns (double top/bottom, H&S, flags and so on). Combine it with harmonics and a momentum indicator (as RSX or SMI) and a stochastic derivate (DSS or stochastic). It is like an orchestra.

dear krelian,

you have not uploaded the picture of your orchestra,a picture describe more than words,thanks

Reason: