Harmonic Trading - page 583

I don't like messy charts. ZUP can make a mess quickly and older patterns weren't shown anymore. TheHarmonicIndi show only one, you can freeze them, it's ok, but hmm, not 100% sacrified. As much information as useful and arranged in the screenshot, I mean no quickshot (from a photographer view). Drawing some triangles and lines doesn't cost much time. It is yours, respect the beast you shot.

i want to know that are all patterns tradable? whether manually drawn or by zup? and what should be the broker time ? and do you recommend any HG trading system? thank you

select patterns=8

ExtGartleyTypeSearch=1 (can someone tell wether it works on ZUP_v150? Nothing works.)

Broker time doesn't play a role at all. The only concerned tfs would be H4 and D1, but these are price action patterns based on fibo ratios. Fibo time periods play a role for ABCDs but the small difference on H4 and D1vis tolerated.

It's hard to tell you that, but there is no HG and never will be. There is no 100% formula, you must try a lot things, read the right threads (that fits to your style) and Rule no. 1: Always stay critical. Unless you loose your money quicker than you can say forex. If someone wants to tell you there is a HG or bullet proofed EA he definetivly lies. Always watch indicators working, in history and pics so many indicators look perfect and when they work they are the last rubbish. At the end you can earn good money and have plenty leisure time, but the way is long and stony (as other professions too).

krelian99:
select patterns=8

ExtGartleyTypeSearch=1 (can someone tell wether it works on ZUP_v150? Nothing works.)

Broker time doesn't play a role at all. The only concerned tfs would be H4 and D1, but these are price action patterns based on fibo ratios. Fibo time periods play a role for ABCDs but the small difference on H4 and D1vis tolerated.

It's hard to tell you that, but there is no HG and never will be. There is no 100% formula, you must try a lot things, read the right threads (that fits to your style) and Rule no. 1: Always stay critical. Unless you loose your money quicker than you can say forex. If someone wants to tell you there is a HG or bullet proofed EA he definetivly lies. Always watch indicators working, in history and pics so many indicators look perfect and when they work they are the last rubbish. At the end you can earn good money and have plenty leisure time, but the way is long and stony (as other professions too).

i backteste the zup indicator and found that it can give some good trade opportunities. you just need to have other entry signals. you just cant jump on any pattern

This is correct. In combination with other signals and experience it is powerful.

--------------------

Files:

poruchik:
--------------------

Hi poruchik

very interesting,it look,you and krelian will be reach at some point (conclusion) in near future and all holy grail lovers will rush in harmonic thread including me, ......thanks

mntiwana

Has any one used Harmonic Analyzer ? Any comment on the reliability of the patterns it identifies ?

any indicator which only shows ab=cd pattern?

krelian99:
I don't like messy charts. ZUP can make a mess quickly and older patterns weren't shown anymore. TheHarmonicIndi show only one, you can freeze them, it's ok, but hmm, not 100% sacrified. As much information as useful and arranged in the screenshot, I mean no quickshot (from a photographer view). Drawing some triangles and lines doesn't cost much time. It is yours, respect the beast you shot.

what should be the ideal tolerance level for finding a pattern

Reason: