Harmonic Trading - page 467

AUDUSD...time frame 15m...very good example of Pattern Henry....yellow parallel trendlines are drown by hand(low-high and low-low):

Files:
audusd_1.gif  39 kb

alam313:
Similar...la...,

I am usng v135 All HL 113 and v113wsv57 with Korharmonics for harmonic indicators and sup-res3.

But I am thinking if ZUP use the same method to detect the pattern, why they have different out come ?!

But I am thinking if ZUP use the same method to detect the pattern, why they have different out come ?

Difference comes from zigzag drawing. Drawing the zigzags is the most difficult part. A change in the setting or in the code also changes the zigzag drawing.

Different zigzags = different patterns

RyuShin:
Latest temp https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588. sup-res3 indicator (the yellow and white dots) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588.

Thank you RyuShin

grandaevus:
But I am thinking if ZUP use the same method to detect the pattern, why they have different out come ?

Difference comes from zigzag drawing. Drawing the zigzags is the most difficult part. A change in the setting or in the code also changes the zigzag drawing.

Different zigzags = different patterns

Thanks grandaevus ,

As I know that your version 113_wsv57 is devise from V135, only change the search engine with more accurate in the length of lag and eliminate some features of it, is it right ?!

But I don't know the difference between V135 ALL HL 113 with V135 ALL NEXT ?!

alam313:
Thanks grandaevus ,

As I know that your version 113_wsv57 is devise from V135, only change the search engine with more accurate in the length of lag and eliminate some features of it, is it right ?!

But I don't know the difference between V135 ALL HL 113 with V135 ALL NEXT ?!

From what I understand, when a NEXT pattern shows up, there will be a pattern afterwards. e.g. a bearish NEXT = a bullish pattern will be formed sooner or later and vise versa. You can use NEXT patterns as normal patterns, i.e. you can go short when there's a bearish NEXT but you have to be careful.

Files:
nzdusdm30-2.png  76 kb

carbonmimetic:
AUDUSD...time frame 15m...very good example of Pattern Henry....yellow parallel trendlines are drown by hand(low-high and low-low):

That's a good example how to deal with Henry pattern in that kind of shape.

hey guys. can someone help me out with something please? I still don't understand how to trade or what are the total 1 total 2 etc patterns. thank you

Durdu Sindrom:
hey guys. can someone help me out with something please? I still don't understand how to trade or what are the total 1 total 2 etc patterns. thank you

Here's a pic for you.

RyuShin:
Here's a pic for you.

Thank you sir. I have this same picture but i don't know hot to interpret the total 1 2 3 4 patterns. I know how to do the ones that have the ratios on them but the total patterns i have no ideea (guess I'm to stupid to figure it out ) )

Durdu Sindrom:
Thank you sir. I have this same picture but i don't know hot to interpret the total 1 2 3 4 patterns. I know how to do the ones that have the ratios on them but the total patterns i have no ideea (guess I'm to stupid to figure it out ) )

From what I understand, TOTAL 1,2,3 and 4 patterns are formed by a combination of other patterns as you can see the pic. e.g. TOTAL 1 is a combination of Gartley, Bat, Anti Alternative Shark and Anti Nen Star. The ratio for TOTAL 1 is XB=0.382-0.886. AC=0.382-0.886, XD=0.786-0.886 and BD=1.272-2.618. Hope now you get the idea.

Reason: