Harmonic Analysis - page 141

Wich ZUP gives u the possible projections?

Thank you man!!

blasko87:
Wich ZUP gives u the possible projections? Thank you man!!

Do you mean pattern emerging function? There's only one ZUP that has that function. It's called 135NCE. I tried it but it never worked on my MT4. I draw patterns by myself hence I don't need it anyways.

I mean.. when u say potential bearish bat added.. and in your picture i see the possible formation of that bat... that indicator is what i am looking for..

Sorry for my english and that many questions.. i'm newbie on that :|

RyuShin:
No need to be sorry at all blasko. Emerging pattern function detect a possible formation of pattern. Like I said there's only one ZUP that has that function but many people have said it doesn't work. You can use Korharmonics indicator. It has the function too. If you allow me to recommend, it's always good to draw patterns by yourself.

Ok I will put in practice ur advice and i will follow closely this posts Thx for your help

blasko87:
I mean.. when u say potential bearish bat added.. and in your picture i see the possible formation of that bat... that indicator is what i am looking for.. Sorry for my english and that many questions.. i'm newbie on that :|

No need to be sorry at all blasko. Emerging pattern function detects a possible formation of a pattern. Like I said there's only one ZUP that has that function but many people have said it doesn't work. You can use Korharmonics indicator. It has the function too. If you allow me to recommend, it's always good to draw patterns by yourself.

blasko87:
Ok I will put in practice ur advice and i will follow closely this posts Thx for your help

Anytime blasko. Happy trading

I'd like to share trades I took today. AUDUSD 1h bearish cypher 55pips, NZDUSD 30m bearish cypher 30pips, EURCHF 1h bearish gartley 20pips, AUDJPY 1h bearish cypher -30pips and bearish N200 70pips. I was going to look for a bearish crab after I got stopped out on the bearish gartley on AUDJPY but ZUP(113wsv61) detected the bearish N200 and I quickly analyzed it if it made sense to me.

Files:

RyuShin:
USDCAD 1h - Potential bearish gartley.

The gartley didn't make it but the good thing is I didn't take it. We now have a potential bearish crab.

Files:
usdcadh1_3.png  55 kb

CADJPY 4h - Potential bullish N200.

Files:

RyuShin:
To me that bat pattern is wishy-washy. I see two potential bearish cyphers.

One of the cyphers was the blue outline? ABCD/3drives ruled so far....

Is it so?

Pls explain the reason for wishy-washy...I have also seen the multiple C options... is it what you mean? What is then? The reason asking I have seen so far many multiple (clear but rather ugly/unconventional ) X, A, B and C options...

Some works out OK, some may not... what is your consideration...other than abandon/drop these?

Reason: