Harmonic Trading - page 452

paulselvan:
hello @RyuShin do you using korSigMonitor?If yes how to tweak it because what i downloaded isnt working thanks

Doesn't it come with KorHarmonics? I've never tweaked it. I think you need to set it true instead of false.

right @RyuShin !

grandaevus:

###ZUP_v113wsv57

Cypher pattern definition has been updated. Thanks poruchik for his warning.

Old Definition :

min XC : 1.128

New Definition :

min XC : 1.272

My question is how do you manipulate the colors of the patterns as to add several of your wsv57's to one chart but still be able to differentiate one from the other.

Thanks in advance.

capitalbanker:
My question is how do you manipulate the colors of the patterns as to add several of your wsv57's to one chart but still be able to differentiate one from the other. Thanks in advance.

ExtColorPatterns = Blue;

@ grandaevus, will you add "sendnotification" in your next update so smartphone users can get updates not just to their emails?

@grandaevus, If you allow me to ask you for a request, well more like a question, I'd like to ask if it's possible for you to program for TP lines based on fibonacci? Like after ZUP confirms a pattern, it also draws TP lines or target lines or something. I personally set TP by myself so it wouldn't affect my rules, I'm just asking if it's possible.

irad:
@ grandaevus, will you add "sendnotification" in your next update so smartphone users can get updates not just to their emails?

Sorry, not understood well. Could you please explain it a little more?

RyuShin:
@grandaevus, If you allow me to ask you for a request, well more like a question, I'd like to ask if it's possible for you to program for TP lines based on fibonacci? Like after ZUP confirms a pattern, it also draws TP lines or target lines or something. I personally set TP by myself so it wouldn't affect my rules, I'm just asking if it's possible.

RyuShin and/or other members of our forum, I would be the most grateful if you share your thoughts, opinions & ideas with us. You can ask anything even if it was answered thousands of times before.

Now, for your question dear friend,

"TP lines based on fibonacci" What are the rules? Strategy? Let me see what I can do.

grandaevus:
Sorry, not understood well. Could you please explain it a little more?

there is a feature in mt4 to send notifications to iphone or android,

this is basically what i did in zups versions for the alerts once a pattern appear i get notification on my mobile mt4 app, but i couldn't do it on your zup edition..

if(ExtPlayAlert)

{

Alert(Symbol() + " " + Period() + "M " + vBullBear + " " + vNamePattern);

SendNotification(Symbol() + " " + Period() + "M " + vBullBear + " " + vNamePattern);

}

grandaevus:
RyuShin and/or other members of our forum, I would be the most grateful if you share your thoughts & opinions with us. You can ask anything even if it was answered thousands of times before. Now, for your question dear friend, "TP lines based on fibonacci" What are the rules? Strategy? Let me see what I can do.

The idea is when ZUP finds a pattern, it draws potential targets. grandaevus, It can be your rule for targets but here is an example of my targets. CD fibonacci base for targets (in the case of the pattern in the pic).

Files:
s4_8.png  66 kb
Reason: