Harmonic Trading - page 457

Thank you very much my friend

Can you guys help... I see alot of black swam patterns appearing. I dont trade them as i dont know how reliable they are. Does anyone here trade them? And if so are the a reliable pattern?

Do you know some indicator that show divergence? i think that harmonic trading is better like this. thanks

pablusa87:
Do you know some indicator that show divergence? i think that harmonic trading is better like this. thanks

Check this thread and find what you feel like trying. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886

darrenmkn:
Can you guys help... I see alot of black swam patterns appearing. I dont trade them as i dont know how reliable they are. Does anyone here trade them? And if so are the a reliable pattern?

I don't usually trade with black swan while I sometimes do with white swan. There was a white swan on GBPEUR M5 before the big spike happened which I missed. Anyways black swan seems to work too. Maybe you should know fibonacci ratio of the pattern and pay attention to support and resistance.

Files:
eurjpym5.png  62 kb

RyuShin:
I don't usually trade with black swan while I sometimes do with white swan. There was a white swan on GBPEUR M5 before the big spike happened which I missed. Anyways black swan seems to work too. Maybe you should know fibonacci ratio of the pattern and pay attention to support and resistance.

Do you find them a reilable pattern to trade? compared with other patterns?

darrenmkn:
Do you find them a reilable pattern to trade? compared with other patterns?

Comparing to other patterns (especially classic patterns), it's less reliable. The main reason is that it doesn't appear as often as others (with my settings though). You should try it out actually. I mean try to find its behavior so that you will know when to take advantage of the pattern.

RyuShin:
Comparing to other patterns (especially classic patterns), it's less reliable. The main reason is that it doesn't appear as often as others (with my settings though). You should try it out actually. I mean try to find its behavior so that you will know when to take advantage of the pattern.

Do you have the template for a black swan pattern?

I just said "it doesn't appear as often as others" but look what I got lol.

Files:
audusdm5.png  66 kb

darrenmkn:
Do you have the template for a black swan pattern?

Template that is made especially for black swan? No I don't. Black/white swan is like alternative 3 drives to me. If Ext Hidden is on on your chart, check fibonacci ratio of the pattern and contemplate what to do. Maybe I should study rules of black swan too.

Reason: