Harmonic Trading - page 413

This Crab was in m5,m15, H1.

Waiting for a Pullback at the start of the signal, price goes up 30 pips

Is it necessary?

Hi Ryu Shin,

I wanted to thank you for sharing the code and template.

I was using your tempelate and I saw this can you explain what they are.

on the left I saw Triangle bullish and on the right you see bullish A gartly(but it does not look like a gartly)

Also can you explain what kind of a change do you do to these 5 different files I mean from their default settings

Thank you

Please click on it for some reason I can not get the whole pic to show up

Files:

EURUSD M15 long 80pips. The price tested 138.2 fibo level and went north. The bull was so strong so I left it till it got 138.2.

Files:

afshin1763:
Hi Ryu Shin, I wanted to thank you for sharing the code and template. I was using your tempelate and I saw this can you explain what they are. on the left I saw Triangle bullish and on the right you see bullish A gartly(but it does not look like a gartly) Also can you explain what kind of a change do you do to these 5 different files I mean from their default settings Thank you Please click on it for some reason I can not get the whole pic to show up

I just got back. I'll answer to your question asap

GBPJPY M30 long 60pips. I would keep it and see how far it'd go but I closed when it reached B which is previous support level.

Files:

USDCAD M130 short 50 pips.

Files:

Look at Ruy Shin

Files:
gbpusd-m15.png  101 kb

NZDUSD M30 long 65pips. There's a bullish next pattern on H1 so I thought the pattern on M30 was a good sign. Closed around yesterday's high.

Files:
screenshot5.png  60 kb

EURJPY M5 long 35pips. Fibo 192.9 seems to work.

Files:

Missed. USDCHF M30 short 50-80pips. There was a pattern before that was killed by the price so I thought the price would keep going up.

Files:
Reason: