Discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5 - page 10

gunia:

... ...if you're so blown away by innocuous questions about a job offer...

... Paid, received, applied, took profit...

This is the PAMM of the man you're offering to make money... There your scheme "paid, got, applied, took profit" sometimes works...

P.S.: You'd also like to offer some money to Vova Putin, so that he could teach you the finer points of world politics... Why not make some extra money :)

Hrenfx:

I shouldn't have started writing here.

Not for nothing. At least I learned a lot.

MigVRN:

This is the PAMM of the person you are offering to make money... The scheme you suggested there, "Pay, receive, apply, withdraw profit" sometimes works...

P.S.: You'd also like to offer some money to Vova Putin, so that he could teach you the finer points of world politics... Why not make some extra money :)

Really, the contestant is cool! 121771% That's space.

I take back the princess and the pea. I'm down for every opinion, hint, admonition.

Who knew...

vav990:
You can do it there. But people were talking about forex (it seems to me)
I wonder where in forex you want to apply HFT, maybe on LMAX? So why MT5 there? or do you want to trade HFT in instalation?

The last time we measured the speed of order execution was in May 2012, and there are scripts for ithttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6516/page3

MigVRN:

This is the PAMM of the person you are offering to make money... The scheme you suggested there, "Pay, receive, apply, withdraw profit" sometimes works...

Do you think that trading on the "all in all" is the PAMM that deserves attention? That PAMM in the first months of trading, at one time grabbed a drawdown of 85%. And the fact that the man is still afloat is only a matter of time. Now according to the statistics about 6000 pips have been earned in 640 days. This is a good index for classical trading methods, which allow for adequate risk. And comrade hrenfx is behaving very strangely. He talks and knows a lot, but in fact he does it as a silly youngster taking suicidal risks in trading. If he keeps it up, he runs the risk of going bankrupt in a couple of days at any moment.

lordlev:
Do you think that trading on "everything" is that PAMM which deserves attention? That PAMM in the first months of trading, at one time grabbed a drawdown of 85%. And the fact that the man is still afloat is only a matter of time. Now according to the statistics about 6000 pips have been earned in 640 days. This is a good indicator for classical trading methods, which allow for adequate risk. And comrade hrenfx is behaving very strangely. He talks and knows a lot, but in fact he does it as a silly youngster taking suicidal risks in trading. If he keeps it up, he runs the risk of going bankrupt in a couple of days at any moment.

The opinion of the demo-railer, who tries to sell his tester graals for millions, is definitely worth listening to -))).

You are nobody on the Forex market and have no name, and the man you're trying to talk down about is almost a local legend. And deservedly so.

AntFX:

The opinion of a demo-railer trying to sell his tester grails for millions is definitely worth listening to -)))

you're wrong twice. About the first without comment, and about the second - I didn't express an opinion, I gave facts. If you are unable to distinguish between these two things, perhaps you should forget about trading altogether? It does require great "vision" and does not tolerate subjectivity of perception.

The problem is that you can't get a good position if you don't have a clear view of the market. And your hopes for my failure will thaw with each passing month, I assure you. In half a year I'll make you swallow everything you think about me. You'll have nothing to rebel against the real results and you'll be left alone with your shame.

IvanIvanov:

I'm certainly no expert in the intricacies of your discussion, but I think the slippage statistics will force some of the outsider brokers to get a move on with regards to speeding up their internal transaction processes when they start losing clientele on this topic.

And as for the actual implementation of high-frequency signals, there are already three or four examples on the first sheet of MT5 signals.... they will do it.... if you're persistent enough... I could be wrong if I don't know what you mean.

Maybe you're right, guys have figured out this trade. I wonder why it should be the same on mt4 but not on mt5 and on demo accounts
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

server:
You are probably right - guys have figured out this trade, but for some reason on mt4 and not on mt5 and on demo accounts I wonder if it should be the same on a real account
No

AntFX:

The opinion of the demo-railer, trying to sell his tester graals for millions is definitely worth listening to -)))).

You are nobody in the Forex market and your name is nobody, and the person you are trying to talk down about is almost a local legend. And deservedly so.

Oooh! This is an even greater legend of FOREX, Anton Trefolev! It is as if Newton stood up for Einstein! I can't take it away from you, they are all authorities.

I am ashamed to even ask questions now, but risking humiliation I will try...

How canFOREX HFT be solow in ticks per second?

According to the links above, it turns out that such robots send millions of Limits and close thousands of small trades per second. But look at the number of ticks per second in your terminal, it doesn't matter average or maximum, the ticks that come to our terminals are not suitable for HFT, in principle, they are too few.

Either HFT works with very different tick data, or HFT is not applicable toFOREX at all.

But scalping is an illusion. It has nothing to do with risk-free HFT; there is such an equity variance in scalping that no reasonable investor would ever consider taking such a risk.

As papaklass rightly pointed out there is a hard discrete jump, if the average is 1000 trades per second the risk is minimal, but 1 trade per minute is white noise of the equity curve, because TA does not work at all, on that scale, franticThe slippage, but with sometimes moments of space profit and brokers of course promote such PAMM brokers, as well as some brokers use "martingale" nonsense, because with their help deposits of foolish investors are added to the accounts of dealing centre owners.

Reason: