Harmonic Trading - page 399

Try this as a support and resistance. I think is better....

Files:

NZDUSD M15 long 15pips. The price could go higher (NZD data will be announced soon). I closed the position cuz I'm tired I'm going to sleep lol... Have a nice harmonic trade guys.

Files:

Chris.ldn:

Thank you chris I'll give a shot.

Chris.ldn:

I just tried that out But I still prefer sup-res3 because when a pattern shows up I draw fibo levels. The indicator helps me find support and resistance within a pattern. You can take a look at some of my pics and see what I mean if you wanna make sure what I mean. TLB OC v02 is good too. I used to use such indicator. Thank you anyways

We will see if the do like this..

Files:
gbpusdh1.png  50 kb

2 ge______________

Files:
rht.png  73 kb

poruchik:
2 ge______________

61.8 is not the last stop for wave 2, bro. It would be better not to exceed more than 61.8 but not essential.

Don't believe what it writes in the article @ Elliott Wave Theory - Technical Analysis

Even the example picture they put there is not an elliott wave.

Wave 3, 4 & 5 determine the fate of wave, not wave 2.

And leg lengths and time relations between these legs are very very important.

Targets for wave 2

Wave 2 retraces at least 38.2% but mostly 61.8% or more of wave 1. It often stops at sub wave 4 and more often at sub wave 2 of previous wave 1. A retracement of more than 78.6% is highly suspicious, although it doesn't break any rules yet.

grandaevus:
61.8 is not the last stop for wave 2, bro. It would be better not to exceed more than 61.8 but not essential. Don't believe what it writes in the article @ Elliott Wave Theory - Technical Analysis Even the example picture they put there is not an elliott wave. Wave 3, 4 & 5 determine the fate of wave, not wave 1. And leg lengths and time relations between these legs are very very important. Targets for wave 2 Wave 2 retraces at least 38.2% but mostly 61.8% or more of wave 1. It often stops at sub wave 4 and more often at sub wave 2 of previous wave 1. A retracement of more than 78.6% is highly suspicious, although it doesn't break any rules yet.

Fibonacci rocks...

EURUSD M5 short 15pips.

Files:

3 Wave_____________________

Files:
3_wave.png  104 kb
Reason: