Harmonic Trading - page 98

Eurusd

I have a really good feeling about the EURUSD set up that Kamyar posted. I was already looking at the pair with an interest in going long for a number of reasons. To see that there is harmonic support for this potential trade though is great. Thanks again Kamyar for all your help.

GBPUSD - Bullish Gartley - 4hr chart

Waiting for confirmation by RSI n Stochastics.

Files:

hi all

thank you all for your nice words.

as u can see in the pic or entry point in eurusd did not trigger and it broke the prz and the bullish setup been failed....

about gbp bullish gartle i dont fell good about the setup.as you can see gbp broke the triangle downward and the senario became bearish(my opinion..)

Eurusd

The pattern may have failed on this one, but a reversal of the Euro's fortune is on the horizon. Its just a matter of when. I am getting close to a long signal with another method I have been working on.

forexian:
GBPUSD - Bullish Gartley - 4hr chart Waiting for confirmation by RSI n Stochastics.

Dear forexian

it retraced in 50 and i think it is not valid as well as 76or61.

ahmad1360:
Dear forexian it retraced in 50 and i think it is not valid as well as 76or61.

Dear Ahmed,

as far as my knowledge is concerned, this pattern is a non-ideal pattern, but a vaild one. If u read Larry Presavanto's book (Profitable Patterns for Stocks), u will know that according to his rules this is valid. I agree it is a low-probability pattern, but still presents a good opportunity IF reversal is confirmed.

regards.

NZDUSD - Bearish Bat + Bearish Gartley - 4hr chart

Awaiting confirmation.

Files:

There is a big bearish gartley pattern with confirmed X/A/B point on MONTHLY EURO, only prices above 3000 will invalidate it.

There is a nice USDX pattern too, points that USDX will trade at 96-98 levels sometime in 2007, so EUR could be coming for a big descent, now just to sort out the time.

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up on the monthly gartley Ruffen. I will have to check that out. I guess it explains why the resistance is so strong. I still have not entered either way, but I am patiently waiting to see what will happen.

Seems like this thread is starting to come alive again.

forexian:
Dear Ahmed,

as far as my knowledge is concerned, this pattern is a non-ideal pattern, but a vaild one. If u read Larry Presavanto's book (Profitable Patterns for Stocks), u will know that according to his rules this is valid. I agree it is a low-probability pattern, but still presents a good opportunity IF reversal is confirmed.

regards.

thanks a lot

Reason: