Economic calendar - page 11

papaklass:
This is an interesting topic. Will you describe the principles of your Expert Advisor's work at the Championship?

Any article should provide some food for thought and leave some loose ends. This article will give some food for thought (much more diverse than what has been implemented in the Championship EA), as well as some half-spoken words that will probably lead you to more effective solutions than the ones I found.

I apologize for the delay, there really is a lot of material and I wanted to present it as intelligently and understandably as possible.

Vladix:
Maybe I missed something - is there any way to get a list of news from the terminal "programmatically"?

I meant with code, advisor (program)

bool Trading=false;
bool FunctionDetectNews()
  {
   string name;
   int ot=ObjectsTotal(0,0,OBJ_EVENT);
   for(int i=0;i<ot;i++)
     {
      name=ObjectName(0,ot-i,0,OBJ_EVENT);
      long x;
      ObjectGetInteger(0,name,OBJPROP_TIME,0,x);
      MqlDateTime str;
      TimeToStruct(x,str);
      int mon=str.mon;
      int day=str.day;
      int hour=str.hour;
      int min=str.min;
      if(mqldt.mon==mon &&
         mqldt.day==day &&
         mqldt.hour==hour &&
         mqldt.min>=min&&mqldt.min<=min+5)
        {
         FunctionDetectNews_status="Найден новостной EVENT с нужным временем";
         Trading=true;
         return(true);
           }else{
         FunctionDetectNews_status="Найдены новостные EVENTы, не совпадающие с текущим временем";
         Trading=false;
        }
     }
   return(Trading);
  }

I borrowed the code from your script and changed it a bit; the name variable in the terminal returns the name not as OBJ_EVENT 12121, it returns the news name, for example "income level","unemployment rate", etc. i thought, maybe this object will also return importance of the news? although knowing the name of the news i can determine its importance

And the list itself, to see how it works, I got it when I went through all EVENTs, just paste

Print(name," ",str.mon," ",str.day," ",str.hour," ",str.min);

And I got all EVENTs in the terminal calendar

lazarev-d-m:

I meant with code, an advisor

Borrowed the code from your script and changed it a bit

I didn't know about that way of getting the news, thanks for the information. The script is probably not mine, but Urain's from here:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3775/page102#comment_145063

Vladix:
I didn't know about this way of getting news, thanks for the information. And the script is probably not mine, but Urain's from here:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3775/page102#comment_145063
Oh, right, my apologies to Urain

The RoboForex calendar is different from the MQ-Demo one, how can I make it work in RoboForex with the same calendar as MQ-Demo, in particular the number of news is different for me

Hello all!

The promised article hasn't run? )

I didn't notice such an article

ns_k:

Hello all!

The promised article hasn't run? )

lazarev-d-m:
I didn't notice such an article
Everything that was promised is already in the Marketplace a long time ago. )))

tol64:
Everything that has been promised is already in the Market a long time ago. )))

Vladix:
For anyone interested in the subject - I'm currently preparing an article on news trading. Coming soon, so to speak.

That's what I mean. The articles, as far as I understand, have nothing to do with the Market

Here is an article that would be interesting (to me and others) ... As I've been trading on the news for a long time (though - on MT4). If there is a good article on MT5/mql5 it would be of great use.
Reason: