CFD Possible Patterns

Hello All

i have decided to make a new thread special to CFD.As the harmonic trading system is originally for stock market and there are many traders who are interested in the market,i made the desicion.in the thread just possible patterns in the market will be posted(almost all of them will be long term setups).i would be delighted if anybody posts his analisis here.

i hope these help us to make pips and money as much as possible.

in advance thank you all for your co-operation.

Kamyar

Alcoa Inc.(#AA)

Caterpillar Inc.(#CAT)

Disney Co Walt Hidg Co.(#DIS)

Jp Morgan Chase and Co.(#JPM)

Coca Cola Co.(#KO)

Pfizer Inc.(#PFE)

Verizon Communication INC.(#VZ)

Hi Dear Kamyar

Possible ButterFly MSFT Daily

is it correct?

hi ali

nice analisis u have done.

first of all please do us a favor and plot just the ratios on the chart.as i said before it would make your charts more readable and clear to undersatnd.by the way,i personally consider the pattern as an idean AB=CD pattern.why?

becuase i have no clue where the point X can be exactly.this is my opinion.

as u can see in the pic price hit the AB=CD level of the prz and reversed back,but there is a point according to carney's latest rules the prz can not considered as an ideal PRZ because price has not hit all levels of the PRZ and now it is going to retest the prz.

just my 2 cents

Hi Dear Kamyar.

The problem is I am a newcomer and dont know how to just draw a simple line (not trend or horizental)in MT.This is why it is always flooded with fibo-retrace lines.

and about AB = CD U R R8 ).Here the problem is I am searching for gartley and butterfly and always forget the simpler but stronger AB = CD.

Sorry for messing up u'r topic and

CHEERS!

Reason: