Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 993

And here is this one : ehlers_nonlinear_filter_3.mq4

This one is multi time frame and much faster than the original (try period 100 for example and compare the two - values are going to be exactly the same, bu the execution time will not). Also, a choice of price is added to this version

Files:

mladen:
and here is this one : [attach]225174[/attach]

this one is multi time frame and much faster than the original (try period 100 for example and compare the two - values are going to be exactly the same, bu the execution time will not). Also, a choice of price is added to this version

thankyou mr.mladen

hi,

could you make that shows arrows on chart when yellow line (6) cross only when going from down up cross 50 and only when going from up down cross -50?

thank you

sar different timeframe

Hi,

The following indicator (SAR for a superior timeframe, i.e. sar relative to a different timeframe; For example if I have opened 1 hour timeframe the indicator draw the 4 hour sar) when the market is closed it doesn't display anything.

It display only if I force a "chart refresh" by pressing left key in the chart the indicator is displayed correctly.

Is there anyway to solve this problem?

Files:

gioooooo:
Hi,

The following indicator (SAR for a superior timeframe, i.e. sar relative to a different timeframe; For example if I have opened 1 hour timeframe the indicator draw the 4 hour sar) when the market is closed it doesn't display anything.

It display only if I force a "chart refresh" by pressing left key in the chart the indicator is displayed correctly.

Is there anyway to solve this problem?

This is a more clean version of the same indicator, but the problem persist. If you open it for example in timeframe 5 min, It gives error 4806. if opened without connection or with closed market and show the sar if you refresh chart by hand.

Files:

gioooooo:
This is a more clean version of the same indicator, but the problem persist. If you open it for example in timeframe 5 min, It gives error 4806. if opened without connection or with closed market and show the sar if you refresh chart by hand.

As of your problems : it is not sure that the problem is in your code. A lot of newer indicators for mt5 that are using time frames different than current time frame do not work any more with the new builds of mt 5 (nothing unusual - they do that every couple of months when everything needs to be rewritten). That is unfortunately a thing that mt does so often that mt is largely failing because of nonsense like that

Currently none of the multi time frame indicators from mt5 code base is working (none)

Here is one example that used to work, but is not working any more t : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180363

Can make this multi-time frame?rocseparate.mq4

thanks in advance

Files:

Hello mladen,

is there a RSI version that has the same input options(minus the stochastic settings) as this mtf stochastic indi you created? mind sharing it if you have one.. thank you very much in advance.

mtf_stochastic_color_obos.mq4

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tool

Could you please make this compatible with the new mt4

much appreciated

eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tool

Could you please make this compatible with the new mt4

much appreciated

i found one on this site never mind! thanks

Reason: