Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 991

split15
split15  

could someone please fix this indicator, the chart gets frozen when i try to insert it

thanx

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
split15:
could someone please fix this indicator, the chart gets frozen when i try to insert it thanx

You must have "Heiken Ashi" indicator in the indicators folder too. Check if you are missing it (if you don't have it there, that is the direct cause for freezing)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
split15:
could someone please fix this indicator, the chart gets frozen when i try to insert it thanx

Just in case - tested it with this heiken_ashi.mq4 indicator present in the indicators folder, and this is the result :

It works OK (in regular and mtf mode it did not cause a terminal freeze when that indicator was used along wit the mtf version)

Files:
mtfha.gif 69 kb
split15
split15  
mladen:
You must have "Heiken Ashi" indicator in the indicators folder too. Check if you are missing it (if you don't have it there, that is the direct cause for freezing)

it works now, thanx

iwosch
iwosch  
mrtools:
Added the alerts and arrows.

Hello Mrtools, thank you once again, I would like to ask you if you can program also Wilders RSI version with these conditions? Have a great day

split15
split15  

could someone make this to MTF, it is same as TRIX indicator but i need it in this form, like chart candles

thanx

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
iwosch:
Hello Mrtools, thank you once again, I would like to ask you if you can program also Wilders RSI version with these conditions? Have a great day

iwosch

Did you try using some of the regular rsi indicators with alerts and arrows? The only difference between Wilders RSI and built in RSI is that built in rsi has a bug for period 1 (Wilders RSI solved that) - but since period 1 for rsi is almost never used, there will be no difference in 99.99% of cases

iwosch
iwosch  
mladen:
iwosch Did you try using some of the regular rsi indicators with alerts and arrows? The only difference between Wilders RSI and built in RSI is that built in rsi has a bug for period 1 (Wilders RSI solved that) - but since period 1 for rsi is almost never used, there will be no difference in 99.99% of cases

Hello Mladen, I think that there is difference, I found this explanation:

In RSI, RS uses a simple average of the up and down closes. In Wilder's RSI, RS uses Wilder's smoothing which is a different form of exponential averaging.

Wilder's smoothing = Previous MA value + (1/n periods * (Close - Previous MA))

Is it right please or not? Thks

TerryToede
TerryToede  

Could someone please modift this indicator to MTF version?

Thanks in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Terry Toede:
Could someone please modift this indicator to MTF version? Thanks in advance.

Terry Toede, that indicator is actually an Hull moving average in the separate window that could repaint, so have this nrp version of Hull with no repaint and added mtf.