Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1113

Intrest1:
Thanks, but in settings I do not see MTF
The multi time frame version

Hi all,

is it possible to make mtf_forex_freedom indicator but with stochastic, not with cci? i dont see this option.

Thank you very much!! 

zinedinezizou86:

Hi all,

is it possible to make mtf_forex_freedom indicator but with stochastic, not with cci? i dont see this option.

Thank you very much!! 

Check this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

You can find it there (and a lot more of that same type)

mladen:

Check this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

You can find it there (and a lot more of that same type)

Thank you very much mladen!!

Sorry mladen,

i saw 4tf RSI cross 50 level, but the indicator do not run. When i compile, the indicator show some mystakes. How can i modify??

Thank you very much 

zinedinezizou86:

Sorry mladen,

i saw 4tf RSI cross 50 level, but the indicator do not run. When i compile, the indicator show some mystakes. How can i modify??

Thank you very much 

I requested to 4TF RSI not to mistake with you and thats seems agree now,try it,hope it will be cooperating with you.

regards

I would like to know about the timeframe indication. What's the easiest way to know. I am new member into this forum. So interested.

Nattlerash:
I would like to know about the timeframe indication. What's the easiest way to know. I am new member into this forum. So interested.
Would you mind clarifying your question? Since this way I don't think anybody can answer you

mntiwana:

I requested to 4TF RSI not to mistake with you and thats seems agree now,try it,hope it will be cooperating with you.

regards

Thank you very much for your reply mntiwana.

I am going to testing now! 

hello guys, im seeking for help on installing an EA which uses RSI values from 2 different time periods onto say a 4hr chart. i never did any programming but been able to come up with code for a simple strategy im using and im trying to test and run it, thnx
Reason: