Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 994

rainbow101:
Can make this multi-time frame?rocseparate.mq4 thanks in advance

Rainbow101, added mtf.

johnjacob:
Hello mladen,

is there a RSI version that has the same input options(minus the stochastic settings) as this mtf stochastic indi you created? mind sharing it if you have one.. thank you very much in advance.

mtf_stochastic_color_obos.mq4

Johnjacob, made this one.

Files:

hi such mladen / mrtools,

it is possible to make these mtf indicator,

I would appreciate it very much.

volumetrend.ex4

volumetrend.mq4

waddah_attar_explosion.ex4

waddah_attar_explosion.mq4

Thank you:)

rohness:

volumetrend.ex4

volumetrend.mq4

Hi Rohness, was able to add mtf to Waddah Attar explosion but the Volume power has been decompiled, would need the original source code to be able to add mtf to it.

rohness:

volumetrend.ex4

volumetrend.mq4

rohness

About "volume" indicator : if it writes that it is a "secret" indicator, I would not trust it too much

mrtools:
Hi Rohness, was able to add mtf to Waddah Attar explosion but the Volume power has been decompiled, would need the original source code to be able to add mtf to it.

Hi Mrtools

a lot of programming, but seriously indicator mrtools not have the code, it's a shame not seriously wanted to try, in different time frames,

but equally good mrtools thanks for everything.

mladen:
rohness About "volume" indicator : if it writes that it is a "secret" indicator, I would not trust it too much

Mladen understand is that any indicator is the holy grail, but I would have liked to try it in different time frames.

I'll remember Mladen thanks

Is there any indi which will do the following.

You are using say an m15 chart and you want to know say the monthly, weekly and daily close AND high or close AND low either drawn as individual lines or preferably drawn as a coloured rectangle zone (choice of colours for/lines zones)

handy148:
Is there any indi which will do the following. You are using say an m15 chart and you want to know say the monthly, weekly and daily close AND high or close AND low either drawn as individual lines or preferably drawn as a coloured rectangle zone (choice of colours for/lines zones)

You can simply use some multi time frame high/low indicator

Thanks mladen but don't recognise that indi - I tried google but didn't find anything.

Reason: