Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 990

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TRADERSM:
trade_breakout.mq4 please make this to mtf.......

TRADERSM

Here is a multi time frame version of that indicator : trade_breakout_mtf.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded volty channel of T3 (multi time frame version with alerts) : volty_channel_stop_on_t3_nmc_3.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
baalaa84:
Hi Traders! Anybody please help me.. I attached ichimoku alert v3 here. It giving alert tenken crosses kijun and chikou crosses price. But i don't use both alerts. I want kumo breakout and kijun crosses price alerts only. Or you can add these 2 alerts too with existing alerts.thank you.ichimokualert_v3.mq4

Baalaa84, have you tried this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173618/page5 ?

BALASUBRAMANIYAN
BALASUBRAMANIYAN  

Hi mrtools!

Thank you so much... Its working. Thanks for the help.

iwosch
iwosch  

Hello gentlemen, please is it possible to make these 2 indi (Connors RSI and Connors RSI of super smoother) in mtf + alerts? Thanks a lot for your help

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is an updated version of Qqe histo mtf made it more user friendly and shortened the code somewhat.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
iwosch:
Hello gentlemen, please is it possible to make these 2 indi (Connors RSI and Connors RSI of super smoother) in mtf + alerts? Thanks a lot for your help

Hello Iwosh, this is mtf Connors RSI of super smoother, if you set smoothperiod to <=1 then you will have regular Connors RSI. Under what conditions did you want the indicator to alert?

iwosch
iwosch  

Mrtools, I need alert with arrow if crossed oversold level (line) up and overbought level down. Many thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
iwosch:
Mrtools, I need alert with arrow if crossed oversold level (line) up and overbought level down. Many thanks

Added the alerts and arrows.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Velocity 3 (upgraded and cleaned up with friendly user interface) multi time frame version with alerts : velocity_3__mtf_amp_alerts.mq4