Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 990

Mrtools, I need alert with arrow if crossed oversold level (line) up and overbought level down. Many thanks

iwosch:
Mrtools, I need alert with arrow if crossed oversold level (line) up and overbought level down. Many thanks

Added the alerts and arrows.

Velocity 3 (upgraded and cleaned up with friendly user interface) multi time frame version with alerts : velocity_3__mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

could someone please fix this indicator, the chart gets frozen when i try to insert it

thanx

Files:

split15:
could someone please fix this indicator, the chart gets frozen when i try to insert it thanx

You must have "Heiken Ashi" indicator in the indicators folder too. Check if you are missing it (if you don't have it there, that is the direct cause for freezing)

split15:
could someone please fix this indicator, the chart gets frozen when i try to insert it thanx

Just in case - tested it with this heiken_ashi.mq4 indicator present in the indicators folder, and this is the result :

It works OK (in regular and mtf mode it did not cause a terminal freeze when that indicator was used along wit the mtf version)

Files:
mtfha.gif  69 kb

mladen:
You must have "Heiken Ashi" indicator in the indicators folder too. Check if you are missing it (if you don't have it there, that is the direct cause for freezing)

it works now, thanx

mrtools:
Added the alerts and arrows.

Hello Mrtools, thank you once again, I would like to ask you if you can program also Wilders RSI version with these conditions? Have a great day

could someone make this to MTF, it is same as TRIX indicator but i need it in this form, like chart candles

thanx

iwosch:
Hello Mrtools, thank you once again, I would like to ask you if you can program also Wilders RSI version with these conditions? Have a great day

iwosch

Did you try using some of the regular rsi indicators with alerts and arrows? The only difference between Wilders RSI and built in RSI is that built in rsi has a bug for period 1 (Wilders RSI solved that) - but since period 1 for rsi is almost never used, there will be no difference in 99.99% of cases

Reason: