Need an indicator for MT5

HI,

I need an indicator for metatrader 5 like gp_clock in metatrader4 which shows the remaining time to close the current candle which is related to the current time frame.

For example,if you are in 60 min then it shows something like 20 min to close this candle .

Thanks

the indicator you want is in mql5 code base,search for "TimerClosingPeriod"

I want ultera trend indicator,has anybody converted it for mql5?

thanks

hno2005:
HI,

I need an indicator for metatrader 5 like gp_clock in metatrader4 which shows the remaining time to close the current candle which is related to the current time frame.

For example,if you are in 60 min then it shows something like 20 min to close this candle .

Thanks
ali2e7a:
the indicator you want is in mql5 code base,search for "TimerClosingPeriod"

I want ultera trend indicator,has anybody converted it for mql5?

thanks

Do you have indi's BB squeeze dark, Fractal_dimension, Woodies CCI panel, all these for MT5

This MT5 platform Sucks...

Ultra trend

Hello

I also need this indicator in MT5, if somebody get it...

Thank you

Some more.

Gann high low activator - bars indicator and Gann high low activator - histo indicator for MT5 are on this post.

Files:
ganhigh1.png  62 kb

Gann high low activator indicator for MT5 is on this post.

Files:
ganhighlow.png  64 kb

how to convert this mq4 indicator into mq5 indicator?

Please help

Files:
pin_isb.mq4  4 kb

Any equivalent Indicators that suit MT5, similar to the range bar plugin's in MT4? Any idea? Any links?

Donchian Channel mt5

I am looking for the MT5 version of Donchian Channel. Does anyone have a link or can upload a copy?

Thanks,

Kimbo

Any 'candle clock' for MT5 ?

Yes, like this :

But that one is posted in elite section. Posting here "only timer" version (that shows only candle remaining time). It works even without incoming ticks (since metatrader 5 does have an onTimer() event it is rather easy to make an indicator work even without incoming ticks) and this version of "timer only" looks like this :

chojnak:
Any 'candle clock' for MT5 ?
Files:
Reason: