The Only Pivot - page 73

difficult day for yesterday.. it prove something.. my methode is not Holy Grail

i never only play EJ or GBPJY at a day.. I play all of them.. i share my risk at those pairs.. sometimes we got bad in one pair but still good in another pair

never give up..

Trade Opened 10.05.07

Trade Opened:

EURJPY || LONG || Lots: .25 || @ 164.63

STATUS: Previous GBPJPY and GBPUSD orders are still opened @ Lots: 0.50 and Lots: 1.00

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Trade Update:

STATUS: Closed all open trades for EURJPY once I got the 5th signal to go SHORT because I have already reached my max lot threshold of 1.00 lots.

PROFIT/LOSS EURJPY: -5.4%/-$543.13

TimeFreedom:
et_phonehome_2,

Can you post your charts for signal comparison. Remember that today is pre NFP and I would expect nothing less than a choppy day. We are testing the strategy and should take all signals.

TimeFreedom

In post 693 [https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177482/page47 of your chart, you had a short and long alert right next to each other. In my chart, look at the difference in the alerts.

Files:
gbpusd_1h_2.jpg  74 kb

et_phonehome_2,

For some reason I got a buy signal where you see the blue arrow on the chart and then after the down bar closed the buy signal disappeared. I think we need a 5 pip filter on each side of the open price level or something is wrong with the 2 SMMA cross signal indicator.

Is your magenta colored MA the 2 SMMA? If so it looks like your 2 SMMA line is behaving different than mine.

TimeFreedom

et_phonehome_2:
In post 693 [https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177482/page47 of your chart, you had a short and long alert right next to each other. In my chart, look at the difference in the alerts.

hi timefreedom

thank you for you template

regard

ohyes

Trade Update:

STATUS: Closed all open trades for GBPUSD once I got the 5th signal to go SHORT because I have already reached my max lot threshold of 1.00 lots.

PROFIT/LOSS GBPUSD: -1.0%/-$107.82

TimeFreedom:
Trade Update:

GBPUSD || LONG || Lots: 1.00 || @ 2.0339

Trade Opened 10.05.07

Trade Opened:

GBPUSD || SHORT || Lots: 0.25 || @ 2.0377

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Trade Update:

STATUS: Closed all open trades for GBPUSD once I got the 5th signal to go SHORT because I have already reached my max lot threshold of 1.00 lots.

PROFIT/LOSS GBPUSD: -1.0%/-$107.82

may you post your indicators

Good morning dear wanna beAtrader,

i wonder if you can post the indicators are shows in your imag, please!

ashrafnajo:
Good morning dear wanna beAtrader, i wonder if you can post the indicators are shows in your imag, please!

see post # 676

TimeFreedom:
et_phonehome_2,

For some reason I got a buy signal where you see the blue arrow on the chart and then after the down bar closed the buy signal disappeared. I think we need a 5 pip filter on each side of the open price level or something is wrong with the 2 SMMA cross signal indicator.

Is your magenta colored MA the 2 SMMA? If so it looks like your 2 SMMA line is behaving different than mine.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom

Is that BUY Signal arrow which disappeared generated by your modifications or was it part of the original code from Stevenali? I am using 2SMMA. Can you post your template and all indicators on your charts, its annoying that we both have InterbankFX, and our charts do not coincide with each other. I guees I need a clarification from you and hopefully stevenali, are the arrows for buy/sell which you have incorporated in the code being generated according to the rules?

Reason: