Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1104

huajunatuk:

Dear Mladen,

I found  some problem from the original indicator. The values of the macd  where the arrows show are not the same. Is it  possible to fix it to make all the values the same as in Multi time frame ?

What indicator exactly did you try to compare?

Dear MLADEN,

I am just reminding you my previous request to make a Multi Time Frame version of attached indicator.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Files:

mladen:

Here you go

Flexi bars swing coincides with the Parabolic SAR with settings of 1 and 1. Based on what this indicator is? Is it possible to deduce its parameters periods in the preferences window?

Garry119:
Flexi bars swing coincides with the Parabolic SAR with settings of 1 and 1. Based on what this indicator is? Is it possible to deduce its parameters periods in the preferences window?
You can check it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182725/page19

Thank you. But this is also no indicator in the settings of periods. Only the timeframe and distance of the shooter from the price. Maybe you can bring some other periods in the preferences window?

Garry119:
Thank you. But this is also no indicator in the settings of periods. Only the timeframe and distance of the shooter from the price. Maybe you can bring some other periods in the preferences window?
You don't have any settings for those patterns - they are fixed

zinedinezizou86:

Hi all,

i am new in forum and i like very much forex-tsd. Congratulations!!

i have one question. I try code with non standard timeframes but i didnt see much for internet.

My idea is simple, put in m1 chart values of moving average of m2 timeframe or other non standard timeframe.

This is for learn code between non standard timeframe and standard timeframe.

Has anyone some kind of example?

Thank you very much!! 

Garry119:
Hi

zinedinezizou86:

Thank you very much for reply,

i try to use period_converter, but i want show values of m2 chart in m1 chart without open m2 chart. I saw one indicator but is for macd and i don understand very well the logic, but it is similar that i want. "m2 or other non standard timeframe values of moving average in m1 chart" .

I attach the indicator of macd, but i dont understand very well how can implant with moving average and the macd indicator only work well between m1 and m2 chat. With other non standard timeframes, dont work well! 

That macd is a regular multi time frame indicator - it can not show 2 minute period simply because it is limited to a list of allowed (regular) time frames

zinedinezizou86:

Thank you very much!!,

then is not possible show values of moving average in non standard timeframe in standard timeframe without open chart of non standart timeframe?

if this is correct, then only would be possible in mt5?

Thank you very much! 

The best solution is that you use an offline chart for non-standard time frames (indicators like the period converter can do that) and then you can apply any indicator to that offline chart
Reason: