Tristan Tairo  
mladen:
You should enable dll imports (like this :

And if the "dynamicZone.dll" is in the correct folder, the indicator will work

Thanks mladen. It works

Kostumer27
Kostumer27  

I NEED HELP !))

WhithFlexible Time Charts for MT4on the tick/second timeframe I can get only more M15 "MTF"... (maybe it's related whith default name "Flexible" - M8)

How I can get the 1M MTF on the 5 second Timeframe ?I would like to see this in the example dss_bressert_-_rsi_mtf_nmc.mq4

how rational change line of code to get the desired result ?

nevik
nevik  

Dear Mr Mladen

Is it possible to place an alert when the RSI crosses back down into the bollinger bands after crossing them on the upside(upper bollinger bands) and an alert when the RSI crosses back up above the lower bollinger bands after crossing them down

much appreciated

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen

Is it possible to place an alert when the RSI crosses back down into the bollinger bands after crossing them on the upside(upper bollinger bands) and an alert when the RSI crosses back up above the lower bollinger bands after crossing them down

much appreciated

Here is a version with 4 additional alert types added on upper band cross up and down and lower band cross up and down : rsi__bollinger_bands_1.02_amp_lines__alerts__arrow_mtf.mq4

thunderstorms
thunderstorms  

Dear Mladen/mrtools

i need your help to edit this open close indicator

can you edit this indicator so it can show previous daily, weekly and monthy Open Close

and its could be nice, if you can add alert when candle closing upper and lower the open close line

best regards

Thunderstorms

redrose
redrose  

Hi ,Mladen and Mr Tools ,

I will appreciate if you can update Vq Bars mtf and alert to new build .

I have attacehd the link that Mr tools posted in this post

VQ bars mtf & alerts from here: Multi Timeframe Indicators updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds Page 673 Post 6726 and Mr Mladen if you can make this same everything in Tradestation Thanks .

Thanks

santos2301
santos2301  
increase:
Here try this

hello could someone please make the MTF indi from the quote above work on the new MT4? much appreciated

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
santis:
hello could someone please make the MTF indi from the quote above work on the new MT4? much appreciated

Sefc84 is solar wind (more information here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 )

Anyway, here is the new mt compatible mtf part (the other file does not need an update) : mtf_sefc084.mq4

Files:
nevik
nevik  

Thank You Mr Mladen

nevik
nevik  

Thank you Mr Mladen. so it will now alert when Rsi retraces back into the bollinger bands? i cant see those options in the inputs section of the indicator

Thanks