Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 971

eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools Is it possible to place an arrow alert on this indicator when the stochastic touches the external upper and lower bands

eightball

External upper and lower bands are repainting. That is polynomial regression and placing signals or alerts on it will lead you to problems since polynomial regression always changes values for the whole band length. and previous signals/alerts will be rendered useless in 99% of cases

Hi mrtools and mladen, I got this MACD Text+alerts 2( with osma) from you some days ago. Could you make it mtf for me?

Thanks in advance

hi

i want add Option TF like 30 or 60

Files:

andreas73:
Hi mrtools and mladen, I got this MACD Text+alerts 2( with osma) from you some days ago. Could you make it mtf for me? Thanks in advance

Hi Andreas, added the mtf.

mrtools:
Hi Andreas, added the mtf.

Hi mrtools,

thank you, if I put this indi on chart, the other MACD Text+alerts 2 disappears( only the text). So is it possible to get them both working on the same chart.

Thats what I need:

Osma three timeframes to look on for example:

1h trade timeframe, 4h confirms, daily confirms

some sort of osma dasboard, do you know what I mean?

would it be possible?

andreas73:
Hi mrtools,

thank you, if I put this indi on chart, the other MACD Text+alerts 2 disappears( only the text). So is it possible to get them both working on the same chart.

Thats what I need:

Osma three timeframes to look on for example:

1h trade timeframe, 4h confirms, daily confirms

some sort of osma dasboard, do you know what I mean?

would it be possible?

Andreas73, try changing TextDir = "Macd Text" to something like TextDir = "Macd Text1" and every other time you add the indicator make sure that is different and it should work.

del10:
hi i want add Option TF like 30 or 60

Multi time frame version of the indicator : tms-osc_histo1_mtf.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Andreas73, try changing TextDir = "Macd Text" to something like TextDir = "Macd Text1" and every other time you add the indicator make sure that is different and it should work.

thank you, a lttle trick and works, very great, many thanks

After this , is it possible to only print the values without the indis?

Because I have the first osma with indi on the 1 h timeframe and now the values of the 4 h and daily underneth the value from the first osma, so I don´t need the other 2 indis, only them values , you know?

Thanks , many thanks till now its so brilliant, you can imagine that I don´t need to switch the timeframes:)

del10:
hi i want add Option TF like 30 or 60

Hi del10

I know Mladen has generously responded to your request, but here is another version in case you are interested. This one displays 3 different TFs at once, and you can change them to suit your needs. Perhaps you'll find it useful.

All the best

andreas73:
thank you, a lttle trick and works, very great, many thanks

After this , is it possible to only print the values without the indis?

Because I have the first osma with indi on the 1 h timeframe and now the values of the 4 h and daily underneth the value from the first osma, so I don´t need the other 2 indis, only them values , you know?

Thanks , many thanks till now its so brilliant, you can imagine that I don´t need to switch the timeframes:)

andreas73

Set all the colors in the colors properties of the indicator to none and then only text should remain

Reason: