Thank you

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
on my own:
Thank you

you're very welcome. good luck with it.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Standard deviation adaptive smoothed rsi, multi time frame version (with an option to interpolate in multi time frame mode or not) : smoothed_rsi_stdev_adaptive_amp_mtf.ex4

techmac
techmac  
mladen:
Standard deviation adaptive smoothed rsi, multi time frame version (with an option to interpolate in multi time frame mode or not) : smoothed_rsi_stdev_adaptive_amp_mtf.ex4

Linear interpolation?

nevik
nevik  

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

Is it possible to place an arrow alert on this indicator when the stochastic touches the external upper and lower bands

Files:
cogstoch.mq4 7 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools Is it possible to place an arrow alert on this indicator when the stochastic touches the external upper and lower bands

eightball

External upper and lower bands are repainting. That is polynomial regression and placing signals or alerts on it will lead you to problems since polynomial regression always changes values for the whole band length. and previous signals/alerts will be rendered useless in 99% of cases

andreas73
andreas73  

Hi mrtools and mladen, I got this MACD Text+alerts 2( with osma) from you some days ago. Could you make it mtf for me?

Thanks in advance

del10
del10  

hi

i want add Option TF like 30 or 60

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
andreas73:
Hi mrtools and mladen, I got this MACD Text+alerts 2( with osma) from you some days ago. Could you make it mtf for me? Thanks in advance

Hi Andreas, added the mtf.