Zigzag indicators - page 62

Please, someone has the zig zag with alert for mt5

zig zag mq5 with alert?

Hi Guys

I just saw this MT5 indicator called 

ZigZag On Heikin Ashi https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1318

and i want to find out does any one have a similar indicator for metatrader 4 latest build?

and also works or shows multi-time frames in any displayed partcicuular chart at a time with alerts etc.

Your response and contribution is appreciated.

Regards

ZigZag On Heikin Ashi
ZigZag On Heikin Ashi
  • votes: 25
  • Serhii Ivanenko
  • www.mql5.com
ZigZag version drawn using high and low of the Heikin Ashi indicator. When changing the color of the Heikin Ashi candlestick, the direction of the zigzag is changing respectively. The indicator realized the ability to specify the period of Heikin Ashi, and...

Mkurugenzi :

Hi Guys

and i want to find out does any one have a similar indicator for metatrader 4 latest build?

and also works or shows multi-time frames in any displayed partcicuular chart at a time with alerts etc.

Regards

does anyone know ZigZag On Heikin Ashi Published: 2012.12.24 14:14 in mq4 ...?

1225113:

does anyone know ZigZag On Heikin Ashi Published: 2012.12.24 14:14 in mq4 ...?

Kindly read my inquiry or question in full. 

It will help you and others assist in helping out, assisting or redirecting to the indicator am looking for.

Regards.

Mkurugenzi :

Hi Guys

Regards

I made it, because I also have had interested in it. However, it is not exactly the same one.
Files:

Naguisa Unada:
I made it, because I also have had interested in it. However, it is not exactly the same one.

Hi Naguisa!

I trust your well?

Happy holidays to you this festive season!

Many thanks for dropping by, replying and sharing your indicator that i had requested of and taking time to respond, much appreciated.

Also, i would like to appreciate you coding one.

You mention its not the same or exactly like the one for MQL5. Kindly, may i ask;

1.what are the differences that one should note down or observe? 

2. Best works in what time-frame?

3. Are you also thinking of making it work in multi-time-frames showing in any one particular display chart?

Naguisa Unada :

Hi Naguisa Unada thank you very much.... I appreciate for your efort ...  please explain the working mechanism ... if in appeal with other Zigzag, what is the virtue of this zigzag type? ... is the same as NonlagMa zz (keep Repainting) ?, ...

Happy holidays  ... and Thank you in advance

zigzagonheikinashi.mq5 draws line from highest prices to lowest.

However, on my chart it's drawn from the conversion point of the trend to the next one, because that method will repaint,

Therefore, this one do not repaint, but the function is exactly the same as Heikin Ashi.

Usage of this program is also the same as Heikin Ashi, so I will not comment specifically.

Naguisa Unada :

zigzagonheikinashi.mq5 draws line from highest prices to lowest.

However, on my chart it's drawn from the conversion point of the trend to the next one, because that method will repaint,

Therefore, this one do not repaint, but the function is exactly the same as Heikin Ashi.

Usage of this program is also the same as Heikin Ashi, so I will not comment specifically.

I am very interested in your idea .. I think that ZigZag is formed from Heikin Ashi system (for filter signal to draws line change direction) this is a great idea, not from highest prices to lowest like Zigzag in general who must repaint to find maximum high or low .. . 

Thanks and Happy New year 
Reason: