Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 927

jack4599:
Dear Mladen,

Please make this MTF indicator.

Regards

Jack

Jack

Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178443/page3 (it is already multi time frame version)

mladen:
Yes it comes from here

It is working as any other multi time frame indicator = except that we don't have a limitation of 8 buffers and that we an use that

I just saw that the changes that came with never versions of metatrader made the buttons display wrongly (even though they were working correctly when they were made the first time). Here are versions of two all time frame indicators that are working OK with the latest versions too (and I sincerely hope that they are not going to make some bs again to have to "correct" the indicators again) :

all_time_frame_stochastic_3.ex4

all_time_frame_rsi_2.ex4

thanks mladen, i was wondering how to interpret the indicator and its signals, if one timeframe stochastic crosses another, does that constitute a signal?

ive attached a 15m chart with the 30m, 1hour and 4 hour timeframes stochastics

shay14:
thanks mladen, i was wondering how to interpret the indicator and its signals, if one timeframe stochastic crosses another, does that constitute a signal? ive attached a 15m chart with the 30m, 1hour and 4 hour timeframes stochastics

In my opinion, crosses of different time frame oscillator type indicators values should not be used as signals

What you should (could) use the all time frame indicator is to check if chosen time frames are in accordance with each other and this signaling a trend. In that case shorter time frame values can be used as entry and exit points

So the whole idea is if more time frame values are indicating the same thing, then most probable scenario is that there is a strong trend. And vice versa - if you see the multi time frame values all over the place, the market is almost sure in a ranging period. It is just a matter what time frames you decide to use as "weighting" more and how do yo interpret values (some, for example, prefer to use rsi values crossing upper level down and lower level up, as a signal of trend change)

mladen...can SSA get similar treatment as "all time frames stochastic"?...including color on slope

Pava:
mladen...can SSA get similar treatment as "all time frames stochastic"?...including color on slope

It can

The coloring on slope could be done too

mladen:
It can The coloring on slope could be done too

and interpolation?...that would be great...

Dear Mr. MLaden

i need your favor of you

i need to add more two higher level and two lower level to this indicator please do it if you dont mind > . . . .

help must be appreciated

Thanks ind advance

onchart_stochastic_channel_fl_mtf.mq4

AAREMM:
Dear Mr. MLaden

i need your favor of you

i need to add more two higher level and two lower level to this indicator please do it if you dont mind > . . . .

help must be appreciated

Thanks ind advance

onchart_stochastic_channel_fl_mtf.mq4

When this indicator was written, MT4 could use only 8 Buffer, now more Buffer are possible and so more levels. Here you are. 2 more levels.

onchart_stochastic_channel_fl_mtf_1.mq4

Thanks A Tonnes Dear @krelian99

All time frame normalized SSA (without slope color change for now, it would require 4 times more buffers - some next version perhaps) : all_time_frame_ssa.ex4

PS: it needs the libssa.dll too : libssa.zip

Also, do not forget that SSA recalculates

Reason: