with each MA with its own parameters

Thanks

mr tools

could you make this indicator to MTF?

thank you

Files:

wolf300:
Hi all

need some help, please. I can`t find the "sonic shi channel MTF.mq4" Indi working in the actual mt4 build.

Does anybody know where to go, or can someone post it please? That would be nice.

wolf300

Try this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download SHI Channel MTF.mq4

Thank you mladen,

but it has 5 errors like others I found . Like "undiclared identifier". I don t know how to fix it.

Could you help please?

wolf300:
Thank you mladen,

but it has 5 errors like others I found . Like "undiclared identifier". I don t know how to fix it.

Could you help please?

Thy the versions from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920/page3

Tried it, but it doesn`t show channels on a mtf-base.

What I am looking for are channels from two timeframes in one chart.

If I only could fix the errors, but....

System: D1 and H4 (or lower 2) Channels in same direction, entry when H4 candle closes back inside the channel.

Hello mladen and mrtools, thank you so much for all the help you give to fx traders.

If it isn't too much of a bother, do you mind editing the attached TradeHistoryReport so it can report more than one pair? This is really a neat indicator and one that will be appreciated by many if not all in the fx community . Kudos to the coder for sharing this!

Thank you in advance! Both of you!

Files:

Me again mladen and mrtools, sorry, I just learned that the TradeHistoryReport I posted above can actually show many symbols. It didn't do that in my first few tries (?!?) However, this indicator only works on demo accounts. In my live accounts, it doesn't appear at all.

Thank you for your time.

hi mr tools

i see that you helping a people a lot here, good job, i would need some help too so if you have time please i would only need to convert this indicator to MTF, if that wouldn't be a problem?

thank you very much and kind regards

split15:
hi mr tools

i see that you helping a people a lot here, good job, i would need some help too so if you have time please i would only need to convert this indicator to MTF, if that wouldn't be a problem?

thank you very much and kind regards

Try this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download adx cross arrows_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4

Reason: