Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 874

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Could you see when ma input will be changed, the on screen values of the new ma values won't change in the correct numbers on screen? could you fix this?

open_position_ma.mq4

Thx a lot Marco

Try it out now : open_position_ma_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Try it out now : open_position_ma_1.mq4

Hi MLaden,

Thx for the update but I still get the same values on screen when I changed the input. See screenshot when I changed the setting to e.g. 3, 13, 2, 0. The numbers on chart will be displayed still as 20 and 5.

Thx for the help if you could fix. Regards Marco

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Thx for the update but I still get the same values on screen when I changed the input. See screenshot when I changed the setting to e.g. 3, 13, 2, 0. The numbers on chart will be displayed still as 20 and 5.

Thx for the help if you could fix. Regards Marco

I tested it and all is OK (try setting it to 50,100,2,0 for example to see immediately changes)

Dear mrtools OR malden ,

would you please fix this indicator .

In H1 it shows two candle on H4 changed to yellow , but in fact in right time ,H4 , it shows just one candle .

thank you

Files:

macd&rsi:
Dear mrtools OR malden ,

would you please fix this indicator .

In H1 it shows two candle on H4 changed to yellow , but in fact in right time ,H4 , it shows just one candle .

thank you

As far as I see that indicator is repainting (the begining of the color change is artificially made to appear before the fact)

hi dear friends

would you please make the below indicator to multi time or 4tf bars version?

"nihilist_ultimate_adx"

thanks a lot in advance.

Hi,

could you please make an automatic change color Fibonacci line up trentd green or down trentd red depending on the direction Fibonacci with the sound of the bell for this Indicator . Thank you!

mrtools:
Duke12, there's one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page514

that one is bars, could you make this one on picture MTF

Files:
capture_2.jpg  101 kb

Hi mladen/mrtools,

please help make this indicator mtf. Thanks

Files:

gabrielumoh:
Hi mladen/mrtools, please help make this indicator mtf. Thanks

Hi Gabrielumoh, made it mtf.

Reason: