Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 886

mrtools:
This is a mtf version of Atr_Ma histo _ alerts + text.

Thank you so much for this

P.S.

For those viewing this indicator... it is a VOLITILITY indicator.... it does not show direction... not supposed to.

The ATR is used to measure 'strength' of price movement... or market 'eagerness'...

as the candles 'die off' , start ranging or the larger traders become 'uninterested' and/or consolidation sets in,

the ATR starts to decrease and can tell the trader to hold or wait for entry (or exit) or simply STOP trading.

As well.. it can ALSO tell you if you are in a SUSTAINED DIRECTION... an 'incremental' ascent/descent for 'holding' a trade.

In other words... RED doesn't (necessarily) mean 'get out' or 'don't trade'. It is simply an alert for change/no change in candle size.

You have to analyze your candle movement to 'know' what the ATR is telling you.

It is most often used in scaling stops... but it can be used as described above also.

Cheers 2 All

Hi everybody,

any trader have Stochastic 3X indicator(X=Time frame) with change color(only 2 color for up and down)??

I hope mt4 & mt5

gozila:
Hi everybody,

any trader have Stochastic 3X indicator(X=Time frame) with change color(only 2 color for up and down)??

I hope mt4 & mt5

Check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page24

Dear Mladen

Would you please add 'mtf & color on slope' in attached indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:
velocity.mq4  2 kb

Hi everyone

Please someone make two indicator to the MTF indicator

Thank you

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please add 'mtf & color on slope' in attached indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

I think that it already has been code, but right nw can not find it. As soon as I do (find it) will post the link here

mladen:
I think that it already has been code, but right nw can not find it. As soon as I do (find it) will post the link here

well, did not find one, so here is this one : multi time frame version, with color changes on slope change and alerts on slope change : velocity_2__mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

mladen:
well, did not find one, so here is this one : multi time frame version, with color changes on slope change and alerts on slope change : velocity_2__mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Can you super smooth it (ehlers way)?

Best regards

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Can you super smooth it (ehlers way)?

Best regards

rosalieone

Posted it here (since it has some additions that are typical to that section) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:

Thanks a lot Mladen Really appreciate your expertise and generosity

Best Regards

secretcode

Reason: