Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 880

it's good but it repaint, this one that i have posted doesn't repaint so if that one could make MTF i would be very grateful

it's good but it repaint, this one that i have posted doesn't repaint so if that one could make MTF i would be very grateful

Hi,

the attached Indicator has got 2 errors which I do not know how to correct. Can you be so kind have a look. Thank you!

clear_method_sd.mq4

Files:

Here you go for new mt4 build

clear_method_sd_nmc.mq4

Files:

krelian99:
Here you go for new mt4 build clear_method_sd_nmc.mq4

That was fast.Thank you krelian99!

split15:

Would you mind showing when does it repaint?

The version you posted is going to repaint when there is a signal and, due yo price changes, that signal must be revoked (that is what is called a classical repainting as far as indicators are concerned). The one from the link I posted corrects even that compared to the "non-repainting" adx, so, in any case, use the one I recommended since that is the one that DOES NOT REPAINT

regards

mladen:
Would you mind showing when does it repaint?

The version you posted is going to repaint when there is a signal and, due yo price changes, that signal must be revoked (that is what is called a classical repainting as far as indicators are concerned). The one from the link I posted corrects even that compared to the "non-repainting" adx, so, in any case, use the one I recommended since that is the one that DOES NOT REPAINT

regards

i will check it again, maybe i saw something wrong, thank you for explanation

can someone make me this Stoch crossing indicator to MTF?

Files:

Hi,

could you please make an MTF Indicator from this one:clearmethodcandles1.mq4

Files:

rplust:
Hi, could you please make an MTF Indicator from this one:clearmethodcandles1.mq4

rplust

That indicator needs "ClearMethod" indicator too in order to work

mladen:
rplust That indicator needs "ClearMethod" indicator too in order to work

Yes, mLaden, I know, I'm using it with the ClearMethodCandle Indi.

Reason: