Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 872

mrtools:
This one calls the built in cci (same as !!!!DoubleCCI-With_SMAv79.21-2) just match the EntryCCI periods, and its mtf.

great, thanks, can you make that show arrows when every time cross 100 level not just first time, it will be great, if you can't no problem, anyway thank you on helping

duke12:
yellow line (EntryCCI period) must cross 100 level

This one calls the built in cci (same as !!!!DoubleCCI-With_SMAv79.21-2) just match the EntryCCI periods, and its mtf.

Files:

duke12:
great, thanks, can you make that show arrows when every time cross 100 level not just first time, it will be great, if you can't no problem, anyway thank you on helping

Duke12, replaced the original one i posted with one that will show arrows and alert at every alertLevel cross.

mrtools:
Duke12, replaced the original one i posted with one that will show arrows and alert at every alertLevel cross.

sorry to bothering you, but i see that when the yellow line crossess up over -100 is showing down arrow instead up arrow, so can you can change only that, thank you so much

duke12:
sorry to bothering you, but i see that when the yellow line crossess up over -100 is showing down arrow instead up arrow, so can you can change only that, thank you so much

Duke12, it's no bother I should have verified it better before posting , from what I tested this version seems better.

Hi Mrtools

Thank you very much .

Please sir "ma cross histo_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4" this indi. shows correctly in current TF and not showing in

MTF. Like as in H4 TF Dail TF.

Please chek it.

Thanks

keshav:
Hi Mrtools

Thank you very much .

Please sir "ma cross histo_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4" this indi. shows correctly in current TF and not showing in

MTF. Like as in H4 TF Dail TF.

Please chek it.

Thanks

Hi Keshav, your right it should be fixed in this version.

mrtools:
Hi Keshav, your right it should be fixed in this version.

Hi mrtools,

Thank you very much It is working fine.

Thanks

mrtools:
Duke12, it's no bother I should have verified it better before posting , from what I tested this version seems better.

on picture I indicate where should be arrows, two arrows are correct, and if you could just put two arrows where is indicated X

I want to show arrows when they pass through the +100 level up and goes below the +100 level, same for -100 level

Files:
capture_1.jpg  153 kb

mrtools:
Natasha, don't have access to the mt4, but guessing that is a repainting version of ma cross in with the ma's being drawn as lines, this version doesn't repaint on closed bars, and you can choose either to use Ma lines and or Ma arrows.

mrTools. Индикатор хороший очень. Спасибо огромное. Ма не пользовалась никогда. Не нужно было. Спасибо ещё раз.

И спасибо, Mladen, я индикаторы скачала, буду пробовать работать.

Спасибо всем вам за всё. Natasha.

Reason: