Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 881

rplust
rplust  
mladen:
rplust That indicator needs "ClearMethod" indicator too in order to work

Yes, mLaden, I know, I'm using it with the ClearMethodCandle Indi.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rplust:
Yes, mLaden, I know, I'm using it with the ClearMethodCandle Indi.

I understand but normal users can not use it since they do not have ClearMethod indicator. Can you post the one you are using too?

krelian99
krelian99  
split15:
i will check it again, maybe i saw something wrong, thank you for explanation can someone make me this Stoch crossing indicator to MTF?

You had no source (.mq4), so I took another source from mrtools here (MACD) and changed it to Stochastic. Both mtf-versions are better. Maybe use them together. stoch_cross_mtf.mq4

Files:
rplust
rplust  
mladen:
I understand but normal users can not use it since they do not have ClearMethod indicator. Can you post the one you are using too?

Ok, I got your point. Here it is:

clearmethod.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rplust:
Ok, I got your point. Here it is: clearmethod.mq4

Here is the multi time frame version (it needs the ClearMethod indicator from the above post to work OK) : clearmethodcandles1_mtf.mq4

Files:
rplust
rplust  
mladen:
Here is the multi time frame version (it needs the ClearMethod indicator from the above post to work OK)

Great job! Thank you mLaden for your kind support!

daniel
daniel  

hi can someone make a indicator that when a 5 min candle touches the level 800 of the 40 sma on the 5 min chart gives a signal but on the 1hr chart andals at the same time only gives the signl if themac frm th minchrt ia ethe o this level 0.09 0.16 0.23 the same goes fo a buy the 30 sma but negatve numbers of the mac d and -800

daniel
daniel  

or can someone make an expert advisor and indicator that when the vostro gives a spike up then #of candlestiks apart recommended no less then 8 then a spike down gives sell signal or sells he vostro has to finish at 0

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dani2009:
hi can someone make a indicator that when a 5 min candle touches the level 800 of the 40 sma on the 5 min chart gives a signal but on the 1hr chart andals at the same time only gives the signl if themac frm th minchrt ia ethe o this level 0.09 0.16 0.23 the same goes fo a buy the 30 sma but negatve numbers of the mac d and -800

Did you try using envelopes for that (like this one, for example : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download envelope_alerts 1.02.mq4 )?

casaliss
casaliss  

Multi Timeframe Indicators

Hi Mladen

Hi MrTools

adding MTF

Thanks

Files: