Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 860

mrtools:
Su407, there's a mtf CCI here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page27 would guess the problem your having is because of the new updates of mt4, so if you see an indicator labeled nmc(new meta trader compatible) it should work on the new builds. Updated Mtf bollinger bands can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page462

Thanks alot mrtools,

I am very noop on MT4 and Fx market. I need to learn more from u guy.

Appreciate all your help.

Hi mrtools,

Attach is the MT4 that I am using. Do you have MTF of CCI indicator for this build 745?

(I try to search from the link that you gave, but cannot find it)

Thanks

Files:
745.png  19 kb

mladen:
dancukerz Here is a multi time frame version : consecutive_candle_range_mtf.mq4

@Mladen

The one candle direction in the attachment which you use on your charts >>>>>

Q1. Is it a free indicator? Where can I find the link?

Q2. If example one is trading the M15 timeframe can it be set for any particular Higher Timeframe? What are the options?

Thanks,

Su407:
Hi mrtools,

Attach is the MT4 that I am using. Do you have MTF of CCI indicator for this build 745?

(I try to search from the link that you gave, but cannot find it)

Thanks

Sorry mrtools,

I found it already after dig more and more in the thread.

Thanks for your post at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page27

Hi, mLaden,

could you please have a look at the code. I have been altering it to show next higher TF and 2TF automatically. I also added Line Style and Line Width to the Parameter window. But for one strange reason both settings can be altered if I use current TF but on higher TF it only shows dotted lines and does not react on any setting changes. Now, I have got no clue where the setting for those dotted lines comes from.

Thanks!

consecutive_candle_range_01_mtf.mq4

Mladen;

I have different problem with the same indicator. I can not put 2 same indicator on same chart with the different TFs. What do you advise?

Best Regards

mladen:
dancukerz Here is a multi time frame version : consecutive_candle_range_mtf.mq4

tomitom06:
Mladen;

I have different problem with the same indicator. I can not put 2 same indicator on same chart with the different TFs. What do you advise?

Best Regards

Haven't encountered such issue. Here you can see, I have 3 TFs on there. Dash lines (current TF and Dotted lines (2 Higher TFs).

Files:

rplust:
Hi, mLaden,

could you please have a look at the code. I have been altering it to show next higher TF and 2TF automatically. I also added Line Style and Line Width to the Parameter window. But for one strange reason both settings can be altered if I use current TF but on higher TF it only shows dotted lines and does not react on any setting changes. Now, I have got no clue where the setting for those dotted lines comes from.

Thanks!

consecutive_candle_range_01_mtf.mq4

Ok, as I can see, on higher TF's by changing the arrow size, it automatically changes the line style accordingly i.e. arrow size 1 = dashed line, arrow size 2 = dotted line..and so on. Got no clue why. I can override that only on current TF. But it works for me this way.

Hi Mladen / mrtools,

Can you please modify the attached indicator (TrendWave) into an MTF version?

Thanks in advance!

Files:
trendwave.mq4  6 kb

SYKEMAKAVELI:
Hi Mladen / mrtools,

Can you please modify the attached indicator (TrendWave) into an MTF version?

Thanks in advance!

Hi SYKEMAKAVELI, do you have the original source code, that version is decompiled.

Reason: