Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 855

talaate:
Dear MrTool

After Mladen modified the attached indicator and you add alert too, I would appreciate if you may convert it to MTF

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, added the mtf.

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the mtf.

Dear Mrtool

Thanks

Talaat E

Hi Mladen / MrTools

TrendStrength_v2 MTF ???

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download TrendStrength_v2.mq4

Thanks

casaliss:
Hi Mladen / MrTools

TrendStrength_v2 MTF ???

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download TrendStrength_v2.mq4

Thanks

Try it out : trendstrength_v2_mtf.mq4

Files:

rplust:
I have got no clue as I'm not a programmer, but in my fantasy I thought I'd do it like this:

ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_VLINE,Value,Time,0);

extern int Value = 0;

To my surprise it works. To allow me to set different values for both instances of the indicator, I

use "corrSSALines2"; for the second. Otherwise it would plot the VLINE only for one instance of the indicator.

So far I haven't seen it doing any damage to the rest of the calculation, so I guess this is one way it can be done.

rplust

That way will not change any calculation. It only affects the creation of objects and only case when you can have problem is when the "Value" is not showing to an existing window. So, all the rest will always be OK

Can this EA be made multi Time frame? or maybe there is already one you can help me find.

Thanks for anything you can do with this to help.

super-signals-channel.mq4

Gary

alpine4133:
Can this EA be made multi Time frame? or maybe there is already one you can help me find.

Thanks for anything you can do with this to help.

super-signals-channel.mq4

Gary

Gary, it's an indicator and it is a bad repainter.

mr mladen can you please update this indicator, it seems out of date. thanks.

mladen:
rplust That way will not change any calculation. It only affects the creation of objects and only case when you can have problem is when the "Value" is not showing to an existing window. So, all the rest will always be OK

thank you mLaden for your input. Never touched a code before but I have already learned a few practical things from you and appreciate your help.

rplust:
thank you mLaden for your input. Never touched a code before but I have already learned a few practical things from you and appreciate your help.

rplust

Happy coding

Reason: