Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 863

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DominoWoo:
Hi Mladen.Please Mtf indicator and alert.

Would need the source to change that indicator (I hate making 2 file multi time frame indicators)

Den
Den  

isn't present in mq4

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen, this does not work with build 765. 3-4 days ago it was working.

Best Regards

mladen:
This one has a UniqueID parameter added to it, so multiple instances can be attached to the chart (set the unique id to unique value for each instance) : consecutive_candle_range_mtf_1.01.mq4
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Mladen, this does not work with build 765. 3-4 days ago it was working. Best Regards

Tested it using build 765 right now, and it works for me (I am using the /portable switch - maybe that makes a difference) As far as code is concerned , there is nothing to be changed (no compiler time warnings or errors, and no run time errors)

rplust
rplust  

Hi,

could you please make an MTF for this Indicator. Thank you!

mogalefbands_4.mq4

Files:
Den
Den  

Hi Mladen, this is indicator in mq4..could you please make an MTF and alert for this Indicator

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DominoWoo:
Hi Mladen, this is indicator in mq4..could you please make an MTF and alert for this Indicator

DominoWoo

That is obviously a decompiled commercial indicator. If you have the original code (including the non backed dll) then I would be glad to help, but this version of the code is simply not something that I change

goekce
goekce  
Börsenkater1969:
hi,

please make this indi in mtf.

stoch_points-1.mq4

Hi,

I have one question about this nice indicator stoch_points: Is the indicator giving alerts when the arrow occurs? Many thanks. Regards.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rplust:
Hi,

could you please make an MTF for this Indicator. Thank you!

mogalefbands_4.mq4

Hi Rplust, made them mtf.

rplust
rplust  
mrtools:
Hi Rplust, made them mtf.

Wow, even working on the last day of the year! Thank you so much, mrtools!

A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!