Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 858

Ok Mr Tools..thanks..

yes it's repainter but I like it...ok I try

Sorry Mr tools that interfere with your activities the day I've been following this hotel.I clue and has included libSSA.dll but still can not appear too indicator in my meta ... is there anything wrong in his libSSA.dll enter ..

another for indicator IP(BBS-m) v.8 if you could make into MTF .. thanks for the response

nurdin:
Sorry Mr tools that interfere with your activities the day I've been following this hotel.I clue and has included libSSA.dll but still can not appear too indicator in my meta ... is there anything wrong in his libSSA.dll enter .. another for indicator IP(BBS-m) v.8 if you could make into MTF .. thanks for the response

Do you have allow dll files box checked?

I have check .. I also restarted my computer, but the results are still the same

nurdin:
Sorry Mr tools that interfere with your activities the day I've been following this hotel.I clue and has included libSSA.dll but still can not appear too indicator in my meta ... is there anything wrong in his libSSA.dll enter .. another for indicator IP(BBS-m) v.8 if you could make into MTF .. thanks for the response

All is OK with libssa.dll. It has to be copied to libraries folder (not indicators folder) in order to allow the indicator to work. If it is there (using that exact name) all works as it should

As of the "IP(BBS) : it needs the "absolutely no lag lwma" indicator from here Forex TSD - forex forum - Download absolutely no lag lwma.mq4 to work correctly. Otherwise you shall get an empty sub-window

Mr M

Mr T

I don't think the shift on this indy is working

Thanks

Files:

rkhan1:
Mr M

Mr T

I don't think the shift on this indy is working

Thanks

rkhan1

Try it out now : mtf_moving_average_1.mq4

Files:

hi dear mr tools and mladen

would you please make a multi time frame indicator for +di slope

red for negative slope and green for positive slope

adx period adustable and nonrepaint

thanks in advance for your effort and time

Mr M

Mr T

Perfect as usual

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to every one , specially you two gentleman that make it easier for us .

Mladen and Mrtools..could you please make this indicator to MTF?

Thank youconsecutive_candle_range.mq4

Reason: