Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 867

mladen:
newtrader100

You can replace the timeFrame, ATRPeriod and shift with values you wish to use or with some parameters values

As of slope : declare it as int slope; or double slope; before those 2 lines of code and it will be OK

Since for me the ATR is for extra confirmation only, it's not absolutely imperative for me to get it in "for EA" form.

That said, the 2 slope errors were fixed easily enough, but still have 3 errors which I am at a loss about. (timeFrame, ATRPeriod, and shift)

I cannot figure out how to replace them with values I wish to use or parameter values - after all these years I'm still a complete newb in this respect.

Don't wish to take up too much of this wonderful forum's time, but if possible could use some more hints concerning the remaining errors.

Anyway, thank you mladen and everyone else in this great place as I would not be where I am today without your patient help throughout the years.

newtrader100:
Since for me the ATR is for extra confirmation only, it's not absolutely imperative for me to get it in "for EA" form.

That said, the 2 slope errors were fixed easily enough, but still have 3 errors which I am at a loss about. (timeFrame, ATRPeriod, and shift)

I cannot figure out how to replace them with values I wish to use or parameter values - after all these years I'm still a complete newb in this respect.

Don't wish to take up too much of this wonderful forum's time, but if possible could use some more hints concerning the remaining errors.

Anyway, thank you mladen and everyone else in this great place as I would not be where I am today without your patient help throughout the years.

newtrader100

Somewhere at the begining of the code, along with the rest of parameters ddclared with the "extern" keyword, declare the following ones

extern int timeFrame = 0; // later you can enter time frame here

extern int ATRPeriod = 14; // or whatever value instead of 14 you want

extern int shift = 1; // to test the first closed bar

that way you can adjust those parameters to any value you wish without changing the code, and you shall have no more compiler errors

Thank you again.

I have now compiled it with no errors. Declared the parameters mentioned above alongside - below the existing "extern" params such as extern double Smooth, extern int Smooth Phase, etc.

When applied to chart the "digital" display of pegged up or pegged down does not display, but that is of no concern to me as I would only use this indi for ea/signals only - can use the regular visual ATR in mt4 on the chart.

Yet to build the ea to test but will report back later. (Build EA with third party software using logic blocks, as I am useless as a coder.)

Thank you and have a great new year!

Mladen, Mrtools

Please could you delete fibo lines from indicator, can you stay it with only bands?

Best Regards

mrtools:
Hi Shobra, added mtf.

No dice on this one.

That's ok and appreciate all the help. Perhaps will repost in Elite for atr for ea if it's worthy of your time for others also.

All the best!

tomitom06:
Mladen, Mrtools

Please could you delete fibo lines from indicator, can you stay it with only bands?

Best Regards

Hi Tomitom06, made it as an option to use the fibo lines or not..

GOD bless you mrtools, thank you.

mrtools:
Hi Tomitom06, made it as an option to use the fibo lines or not..

Mr. Mladen, Mrtools

Please could you make this indicator to MTF?

Best Regards

Files:

duke12:
Mr. Mladen, Mrtools

Please could you make this indicator to MTF?

Best Regards

Duke12, there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page557

Hi,

can anyone help me out. The attached Indicator does not work with the non digit GER30 Index = 9704 The Platform gets stuck (not responding) forever.

din_fibo_high.mq4

Files: