Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 549

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  

Dear mr.Tools,I asked you to make this indicator in mtf.you consider it not reasonable?

If this is so, I follow your advice

Regards,Kristina

Files:
ttmstoch.mq4 5 kb
john1368
john1368  

I need this one in MTF please.hama.mq4

Files:
hama.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
john1368:
I need this one in MTF please.hama.mq4

john1368,

A few versions posted at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

One version you can start with was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Air92:
Dear mr.Tools,I asked you to make this indicator in mtf.you consider it not reasonable?

If this is so, I follow your advice

Regards,Kristina

Air92

That indicator would need a serious rewrite first. It is repainting (and it can repaint way back into the history). I suspect that once it was corrected the results would be very different than it is showing it now in that repainting version

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  
mladen:
Air92 That indicator would need a serious rewrite first. It is repainting (and it can repaint way back into the history). I suspect that once it was corrected the results would be very different than it is showing it now in that repainting version

I understood, mr.Mladen.

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Air92:
I understood, mr.Mladen. Thanks

That indicator has a lot of errors in coding. For example, in seeking highest high or lowest low for last "Pds" bars from the current bar, it is seeking for highest high and lowest low for last 2000+Pds bars starting from 5th bar if default parameters are used. Simply : parameters to functions are mixed up and similar things. In my opinion, better not to use it, but then I am expecting from an indicator to do exactly what it is supposed to do ... if it helps you in trading, who knows ...

sten123
sten123  

dear mladen

I wrote last night description.

but I don't see now .

did you read?

Files:
snap2_1.png 37 kb
snap3.png 40 kb
snap4.png 36 kb
snap1.png 39 kb
vozduh92go
vozduh92go  
mladen:
That indicator has a lot of errors in coding. For example, in seeking highest high or lowest low for last "Pds" bars from the current bar, it is seeking for highest high and lowest low for last 2000+Pds bars starting from 5th bar if default parameters are used. Simply : parameters to functions are mixed up and similar things. In my opinion, better not to use it, but then I am expecting from an indicator to do exactly what it is supposed to do ... if it helps you in trading, who knows ...

I look for the simple indicator which will be able visually and simply to show possible hign and lows. Therefore I touch that can help.It is possible all my searches are wrong.

I very much thank you for the prompt and detailed reply, mr.Mladen!

qqsamudra
qqsamudra  
Air92:
I look for the simple indicator which will be able visually and simply to show possible hign and lows. Therefore I touch that can help.It is possible all my searches are wrong. I very much thank you for the prompt and detailed reply, mr.Mladen!

i have been using your indicator Mr Mladen beside my own, and it's very useful, thank you so much for the great work and share..really appreciate it..

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Dear MLaden and mrTools,

Could you help me solve the problem showing on the attached pictures. The system is based on RENKO charts with MTF indi's. When I start my system the charts will be looking as in picture called shot 21-10-2013 nr 3-2.jpg.

When I restart my MT4 platform the values are changed and now my chart looks like picture called shot 21-10-2013 nr 4.jpg.

I'm using the attached renkolivechart indicator which I became from mrTools which is already much better than the one I used before.

Further I have 2 indi's or scripts for refreshing the chart but I don't know if I need to copy it to the indicator or script folder? Do you see or understand where to put? Maybe this could be a solution to refresh the chart see the values can be displayed right on the chart? Or is there another solution for this?

I hope to hear soon from you, thx a lot.

Regards Marco