Fisher - page 10

igorad:
Hi,

Main mistake in Fisher_Yur4ik is absolutely wrong calculation of Price Channel.

He calculate Price Channel from 0 bar to Bars instead of calculation from last bar in history(Bars) to 0 bar.

Igor

LOL

hi all

i need some help please

is there any EA for fisher indc

thanks

US Company x must pay its taxes on this upcoming monday.

The taxes are 2 billion, which must be paid in euro since the corp is in Germany. So, The fx deal will be made on Monday gmt+3 - and at the execution it will move the market by 11 pips , which will be hedged immediately by the executing Bank......Now, will the new Fisher indicator Know that ?????

What is wrong with u people !!!

U have the complete wrong attitude for forex.

Forex is an ever moving market !!! The only way to relate to it is by flow indicators and not predictive ones.

U will not find a magical indicator that does that . The only way is to stress your brain how to adapt into realtime flow.

EA for Fisher Yur4ik?

Is there an EA for Fisher Yur4ik? If so, would someone please post it in this thread? I have been observing it on 30m charts, and didn't notice any re-painting.

eagle4x:
Is there an EA for Fisher Yur4ik? If so, would someone please post it in this thread? I have been observing it on 30m charts, and didn't notice any re-painting.

test it on 1min chart, you'll see

I don't trade 1m charts, only 30m, and I don't see any re-painting on the chart.

Devil2000:
test it on 1min chart, you'll see

eagle4x:
I don't trade 1m charts, only 30m, and I don't see any re-painting on the chart.

Yeah, Yur4ik's version seems fine to me as well...

The only thing that I've notice is that the signal is on the current bar is not relevant at all until the bar period is up when it prints it....which can be a lot different to what you were just looking at.

Re EA: Ask Optimu at this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

He might do an EA for you. I'd be interested in that as well.

Gramski.

eagle4x:

What I mean is, this is how you can test it whether it does repaint or not. At 30 min chart, you need 5 hours to observe 10 bars, but it's only take 10 minutes at 1 min chart. If it does repaint in 1 min chart, at 30 min chart should be the same, but if it doesn't repaint at 1 min chart so does 30 min chart.

I'm sorry If my post wasn't clear before. If you like this indicator, then it's good for you.

Devil2000:
What I mean is, this is how you can test it whether it does repaint or not. At 30 min chart, you need 5 hours to observe 10 bars, but it's only take 10 minutes at 1 min chart. If it does repaint in 1 min chart, at 30 min chart should be the same, but if it doesn't repaint at 1 min chart so does 30 min chart. I'm sorry If my post wasn't clear before. If you like this indicator, then it's good for you.

I tested it using that exact method- 1min- staring at it for an hour.

It's totally fine. I didn't see any repainting at all. The only odd thing is that whatever signal is showing on the current bar is completely irrelevant until the period is over as per my above description.

Gramski.

Reason: