Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 550

mladen:
cain82 This is a multi time frame moving average with an addition of a "ray" that shows the current slope of the moving average

Thank you very much!!!!

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

is it possible to add two macd in one window with common zero line of both macd of different parameters?

pls see if possible.

thank you

alpha24:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

is it possible to add two macd in one window with common zero line of both macd of different parameters?

pls see if possible.

thank you

alpha24

If we keep the macd as a basic display (macd line + signal line), we can combine up to 4 macd indicators into a single sub-window with common zero line. One version (displaying 3 macd values in the same sub-window) you can see at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page13

alpha24:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

pls see if possible.

thank you

GMACDby CJA has up to 3 diffferent ajustable paramaters MACD if a am not wrong

mladen:
alpha24 If we keep the macd as a basic display (macd line + signal line), we can combine up to 4 macd indicators into a single sub-window with common zero line. One version (displaying 3 macd values in the same sub-window) you can see at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page13

Not useful actually I was expecting MACD in the histogram form with signal line. I saw on FF but can't change parameters.

alpha24:
Not useful actually I was expecting MACD in the histogram form with signal line. I saw on FF but can't change parameters.

If you want a histogram than maximum 2 can be placed in the same sub-window (maximum 4 buffers per macd - no more - and in some cases one histogram will be covering the other and you will not be able to see the other - unless some kind of an "outline" is made - that is why only 2 can be placed in a same sub-window)

PS: what is the reason why you think that histogram is better than the "line version"? I mean, they are showing the same values (aren't they?). Unless you consider a histogram version what is actually known as OSMA in which case it is a different indicator

yes please, 2 macd in histogram version in one sub window with signal lines.

I am very thankful sir.

actually I want to comprise long term and short term signals of MACD so can get better understanding of trend. thats the reason.

can use for Short time frames specially for intraday trading

alpha24:
yes please, 2 macd in histogram version in one sub window with signal lines.

I am very thankful sir.

actually I want to comprise long term and short term signals of MACD so can get better understanding of trend. thats the reason.

can use for Short time frames specially for intraday trading

Here you go

2 macds in a same sub-window )with signal lines too - signal line is calculated the original Gerald Appel - as ema not as sma as it is in built in metatrader 4 macd)

Files:
macd_x_2.gif  41 kb
macd_x_2.mq4  4 kb

Very nice, sir

you are simply genius. Thanks a lot.

Since this is a multi time frame thread, here is a multi time frame version of the two macds in a same sub-window indicator from above

Files:
Reason: