New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 222

mladen:
Renko range bars made to work with new history file format It is also changed to be indicator instead of EA (again, in order to allow multiple instances on the same chart). Example : candle size 10, daily chart used as a source for offline data generation. Results are the same as in current build 509 (with or without wick)

Hi mladen

My Renko bricks are not stacking properly Screenshot by Lightshot

TheGMan:
Hi mladen My Renko bricks are not stacking properly Screenshot by Lightshot

The indicator works the same as it used to work with old metatrader 4. All that is changed is the format of the data written to the new hst file. All the rest is the same

The graphics look beautiful. Hope the teacher make a compatible version. Thank you very much!

fl11.mq4

Files:
fl11.mq4  10 kb

太虚一毫:
The graphics look beautiful. Hope the teacher make a compatible version. Thank you very much! fl11.mq4

Try using this one : fl11.ex4

Or, if you have it, post a non-decompiled version of the source code so that it can be made compatible code wise too (ex4 should work OK - at least that is what metatrader is claiming)

Files:
fl11.ex4  13 kb

Hi,

could you be so kind and add PRICE to this Indicator. For the rest I haven't seen any problem to work with new MT4. But if you also could have a quick look at the code please, that would be great. Thank you!

moving_averagesray.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Try this one (set the showRealDigits to tru to display real digits for a symbol) : market_panel_nmc_1.mq4

dearest and respectable MLADEN

thanks for this multi info panel indi,so nice

mntiwana

rplust:
Hi,

could you be so kind and add PRICE to this Indicator. For the rest I haven't seen any problem to work with new MT4. But if you also could have a quick look at the code please, that would be great. Thank you!

moving_averagesray.mq4

try out this one : moving_averagesray-1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
try out this one : moving_averagesray-1.mq4

Thank you mLaden!

Good afternoon.

I need some programmer make this indicator compatible with the new mt4 platform.

Thank you very much.

Files:

Xibanga:
Good afternoon.

I need some programmer make this indicator compatible with the new mt4 platform.

Thank you very much.

Xibanga

Here is a new mt4 compatible version : trendpower_nmc.mq4

Files:
Reason: