Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 774

Here is a MTF MA set to 1 and daily TF( blue line) and the PVD which shows the daily open anyway (red line). If tried the MA with the same settings as the PVD...it's even more different.

Files:

The second difference I just noted is that the MA naturally moves with the price within the higher period candle while the PVD stays with the opening and moves then moves to the opening of the next period candle.

rplust:
The second difference I just noted is that the MA naturally moves with the price within the higher period candle while the PVD stays with the opening and moves then moves to the opening of the next period candle.

If you set the price of the MA to open, it will not move (use 1 for price field)

mladen:
If you set the price of the MA to open, it will not move (use 1 for price field)

Geez, yeah, it's pretty logic. I should have used the opening price. Thanks for your patience!

mladen i saw your post about sidus v3 that this is not repaint .will you please make a mtf version of this indicator thanks

Files:
sidus_v3.mq4  4 kb

Rocktheedge:
mladen i saw your post about sidus v3 that this is not repaint .will you please make a mtf version of this indicator thanks

Rocktheedge

Try it out : sidus_v3_mtf.mq4

Files:

Hi,

how to avoid this? the indicator is this: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MACD in color - mtf nmc.mq4

Files:
cattura_2.jpg  72 kb

i trade with 4h time frame. we can make profit with each time frame. with long term stategy we can trade with 4h, daily or weekly time frame. h1, 30M is short term trading.

thanks mladen i have another one this is best too .. i like this indicator ..i want this mtf too ..

Rocktheedge:
thanks mladen i have another one this is best too .. i like this indicator ..i want this mtf too ..

Rocktheedge, the indicator will repaint.

Reason: